MrVinegar Is Endorsing The Corgi

So…honest question. If your plan is to do nothing, then what’s the point?

1 Like

I imagine the point is to represent the people who think there’s no need to change anything.

6 Likes

It’s not nothing, it’s a light touch.

The only thing I would like to see is a small group of trusted, vetted moderators who can shut down “hi i’m new here. who wants to go golfing in Tulsa? Also which stand bag is best?” threads. Said moderators will do so respectfully, and with a polite directive for the new user to try the search function and to introduce themselves in the proper place.

This will be their only power. No bans, no shutting down heated threads. What say you, @MrVinegar206?

2 Likes

Hey! Back off

2 Likes

Sorry, Adam…

Don’t make me do it.

I am announcing the end of my campaign.

I am endorsing the corgi; there is no better president for the Refuge than the corgi.

This election is dumb anyway. Thanks, Obama @Randy

7 Likes
1 Like

I really liked @MrVinegar206 approach to an introductions section. Even putting the Roll Call threads front and center to get people started there is a step in the right direction

2 Likes

This is a disappointment. You were among my top choices. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Unrelated… If any one needs tickets to the 2020 Hero World Challenge… I’m now looking to get rid of a few hundred.

2 Likes

Fourth major this year!

1 Like

You were the best Ambassador to the Bahamas I could’ve ever asked for

2 Likes

Get a room

You’re just jealous I chose him over you

1 Like

Very. I’m needy and insecure.

I keep reading this Thread title and laughing.

2 Likes

Which is why thread title changes should stay!

Where does the corgi stand on thread title changes?

Is it a mullet or is it a flow?

2 Likes