MrVinegar Is Endorsing The Corgi

I’m not trying to tarnish either of their reputations.

@VelvetSteve did tremendous work with the press conference transcripts.

@xthrubyx loves to post about Tim’s cooking, music, Schitt’s Creek, and @VenkmansLament

4 Likes

Can I just say that there was a time when you made these doxxing jokes about user data because, well. We know why you would make them. But I honestly thought the people that posted those screen shots were somehow in deep with NLU and had access to information we didn’t. Then I started putting together mental conspiracy theories of who was who and how they were working for the killhouse. (There are only 46 refugees).

Then one day I accidentally clicked on a button trying to figure out how to change my avatar and found the “secret data”.

What a ride.

11 Likes

When you’re right, you’re right.

3 Likes

this is a fact

11 Likes

Would you like to run on a “pls don’t look too hard at us” platform?

3 Likes

“Please don’t bring up any of my past posts or photos or any time I have alluded to things my wife would not like thank you” is my platform.

5 Likes

I thought literally the same exact thing.

2 Likes

@Sarah @davidc

Just checking in here. What’d I miss?

6 Likes

The refuge equivalent of Andrew Yangs candidacy.

2 Likes

#VinGang2020

My hair would humbly like to be considered for Ambassador to the Bahamas.

4 Likes

As VP, I hereby appoint your wonderful mane to hold this prestigious office.

3 Likes

Can we get IP address vote locks? Any vote total over 46 is going to be a lie.

3 Likes

Thought I’d better check out the opposition in my campaign to be President.

@MrVinegar206 can you tell me where to look? Having trouble finding any.

Thnx

7 Likes

I feel like in The Refuge, your skeletons are what make you more electable.

I could be wrong, but if I am… this place has like, changed, man.

2 Likes

One thing can be sure, we’re keeping those skeletons in that closet and not testing those waters with me. Hahaha.

Today’s Statement

This “return The Refuge to how it was the first year” sentiment is just a way of saying MRGA… “Make (the) Refuge Great Again.” The refuge is fine currently. Stress and anxiety are at an all-time high in the real world, and it seeps its way into the Refuge. As Refugees don’t have their kids with them 24/7, as Refugees return to work, and as Refugees can comfortably leave their homes and visit family members, things will settle back down. We don’t need to form a moderation team. Giving any Refugees power like that will only further develop biases. I am the candidate of status quo, while still welcoming in new Refugees with the Introductions thread.

Cheers

7 Likes

So…honest question. If your plan is to do nothing, then what’s the point?

1 Like

I imagine the point is to represent the people who think there’s no need to change anything.

6 Likes

It’s not nothing, it’s a light touch.

The only thing I would like to see is a small group of trusted, vetted moderators who can shut down “hi i’m new here. who wants to go golfing in Tulsa? Also which stand bag is best?” threads. Said moderators will do so respectfully, and with a polite directive for the new user to try the search function and to introduce themselves in the proper place.

This will be their only power. No bans, no shutting down heated threads. What say you, @MrVinegar206?

2 Likes

Hey! Back off

2 Likes