Mother’s Day Brunch/Dinner Menu

What does the brunch/dinner menu look like for all those Mother’s Day festivities out there today? Looking directly at you @jwfickett

I’m rolling with a honey soy marinated California tri-tip in a seven hour sous vide bath

9 Likes

Jimmy johns here
:rofl:

7 Likes

We made Korean bbq extravaganza for Julie and her mom last night. No photos, though.

1 Like

Ribeyes, asparagus and potatoes.

1 Like

Menu will be Grilled Salmon, Roasted Broccoli, and Mashed Potatoes.
Ice Cream topped with fresh fruit to end the meal.
Bottomless Mimosas all day!

2 Likes

Leftover pizza

3 Likes

I just grilled chicken and asparagus served with varieties of salad, pasta salad and roasted red and sweet potatoes for my wife’s family. I also pretended to accidentally accidentally cook their burgers medium (they are a well done family). It went over.

Good old fashioned family picnic on the deck.

2 Likes

10 Likes

We had bagels at mom 1 and ordered in pizza for our mom 2 visit.

2 Likes

I stopped by CVS and got the mother of my children one of those small cartons of strawberry Hagen Das. All other meals will be eaten in seclusion.

1 Like

Blueberry pancakes and other favorites for breakfast:

Dinner will be fresh pasta, homemade meatballs and veggies.

2 Likes

We got some sushi takeout for lunch. It was delicious.

1 Like

Didn’t snap a photo but we did a nice brunch with both parents. Made blueberry and plain Belgian waffles, homemade home fries, scrambled eggs, and sourdough toast.

Wish I had snapped a picture, but we did pork chops with a new marinade.

I think we could’ve had cat food as long as my wife didn’t have to prep or clean up.

Well done everyone!!!

Here’s how it turned out…

4 Likes

5 Likes

buffet brunch at our club :yum: lot’s of options, but some of the best were Salmon, lamb, roasted vegetables and the fiddlehead salad

1 Like

Hooked it up for my wife and our best friends wife. Solid lunch, made soft shell crabs for dinner. Great night!

3 Likes