MN Event: North Star Shootout - 8/15/20 - ***CHARITY UPDATE IN POST 1082***

Would love to make you an honorary Iron Ranger @HaveOuimet

1 Like

easy there @ajtwenty1 there are rules about recruiting outside of draft season. You could be fined…

3 Likes

@jimithng23 your coming up for this right?

@TCRBrad I would assume since you didn’t get on keller when you were here last time you would want to jump on this.

3 Likes

In.

5 Likes

On the 0.00001% chance that I stroke out at the Alamo duel and lose, I would like to invite @anon47037505 to join us for the weekend.

I would be happy to pay off my debt on the day before our main event. It will take an Act of God, but never hurts to plan ahead.

1 Like

Did I mention we got enough room for 80 of us?

10 Likes

I’m just taking after fellow Hibbingite Kevin McHale with the sketchy back room deals.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh you da man…tentatively in (all depends on baseball playoff schedule IF that happens this year)

giphy

3 Likes

Since this is the North Star shootout…I should be okay showing up dressed like this, right?

3 Likes

I regret inviting you…

3 Likes

God, I hope we’re on the same team.

1 Like

Easy there NoDak your already on thin ice not being from MN but being drafted early.

1 Like

Yeah but my first name is the same as your last name! Bros! Come on!

(Go Hawks tho)

Wish you would have acknowledged that pun…

1 Like

Dammit, I am just fucking up all over.

1 Like

There’s just enough quirk at Keller on the front to ensure that you’ll be talking about it for years to come. The back nine is thrilling. I’m really pumped you guise got such a premier golf course.

You might be asking “wait. Minnesota in August? Doesn’t that mean high chance of tornadoes and thunderstorms, oppressive humidity and lots of mosquitoes and gnats?” Yes. There is no avoiding the bugs. Don’t let anyone lie to you on that front. But even if it rains Minneapolis is a world-class city and St Paul is far better than most cities you’ll visit (like Kansas City, for example.)

8 Likes

Industrial strength DEET is not just a recommendation, it’s a way of life.

1 Like

Let’s remember that we’re playing in the Cities, not up in lake country. I barely notice the mosquitoes unless I get outside the 7 county metro.

Pumped we got Keller too…hopefully you’re able to somehow make it back!

Florida pro now but a product of Cloquet MN with family in Eden Prairie, would I qualify as an out-of-stater? If it’s any consolation I still have my accent #dontchaknow

6 Likes