Mistletoe Masters - Sat. Dec. 12. @ City Club (Pairings Post 650)

I can set you up a google sheet if you need just text me the info.

2 Likes

Move it to Chastain Park there I said it.

You of all people @gatorz7888 know that it’s the people not the course.

3 Likes

I can spare 12 bucks for this one. Maybe I can talk my wife into coming :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I don’t think we can get it for the right $$$.

Prove me wrong.

The more central it is to ATL the more the want to charge for giving up an entire Saturday.

City Club was grateful to have us.

2 Likes

I get it. More Saving. More Golfing.

1 Like

It’s how golfers get more golf.

Let’s do this.

2 Likes

if you can make it a friday morning or sunday mid afternoon, you can swing an extra round of golf

2 Likes

Wife is working that full weekend, looking like I’ll be hopping on 85

2 Likes

Change me from maybe to in. Geez flights are cheap. Will wait to book till date is set in stone.

3 Likes

This is key.

1 Like

Definitely interested.

1 Like

Wait, we were supposed to hit it on the green? News to me.

1 Like

Hotel on site is a Hilton. Thankful I closed my corporate amex points and dropped some hilton points in

2 Likes

I heard there is a pretty generous bartender

And night putting

And a cannon

4 Likes

For almost a year I’ve been going around to golf courses trying to exchange a ticket stub for a hot dog and two beers with no dice. These are the kind of deals only @gatorz7888 and City Club provide.

4 Likes

I think this is a correct ranking as well even if not meant to be…I could be swayed to move cannon to 1 seed

1 Like

Logo balls?

6 Likes

Have a wedding this weekend, regrettably I am out.
Last time I was at that Marriott was for a wedding, actually. Threw up in the lobby, nothing bad happened to me. 10/10 institution.

6 Likes

God speed, boys. No internal travel for the firm in the foreseeable future because of COVID, so I’d have to take actual vacation instead of just working out of the Atlanta office like last year. Whoever plays with @tedscott in my stead will need to record every par 3.

4 Likes