Minnesota Event August 2021 -UPDATE ON POST #80!

ew

1 Like

Throwing shade from behind your anonymity, weak

3 Likes

Don’t let him phase you. Lake country near DL was like the French Riviera to a kid growing up in West Fargo.

Love Otter Tail county

4 Likes

What if I told you I grew up in Ottertail County

3 Likes

Gotta defend the turf! Visited quite a bit in all seasons, can’t comment on living prospects but they seem bleak

I mainly hate Detroit Lakes because of high school sports rivalries. I’m sure it’s a fine place to live, especially in the months of May-August and even more especially if you have land that is on a lake.

You a Frazee-Vergas kid or Pelican Rapids? I knew something wasn’t right…

3 Likes

Jesus it’s so weird people know these places haha I always say DL but my fam is all from Vergas. Wild.

3 Likes

Ever have dinner at Spanky’s?

1 Like

Just gonna put this here…

What do you think I’m made of money?? We’re a Billy’s family

3 Likes

Don’t get me started about Duluth East

Bunch of cake-eaters

2 Likes

Seriously I would get a job at Northland CC just to make them a B group in every shotgun.

Just an update working on logistics between Madden’s & Deacon’s should have an idea on price very soon.
Hoping to fill a group of 24 with both single and double occupancy rates.

Stay Tuned…

2 Likes

I would be in. Looks like I will be moving to Minnesota next summer so timing might work out perfectly for me.

2 Likes

My family used to vacation up in Perham and we used to stop by Detroit Lakes all the time. I love that area up there!

Been going back and forth with my contact, and based on feedback I have heard from fellow refugees we are now kicking around the idea of making it a TWO - PLAYER TEAM EVENT.

I think this will make for an exciting opportunity to connect with you fellow “internet” golf friends.

POLL ON THE NEXT POST!

1 Like
What do you think?
  • Team event
  • Keep it individual

0 voters

Would definitely be interested! Jake and Bennett are great dudes at the Classic!

2 Likes

Really trying to keep this to a relatively small group, price should be pretty good to rock by tomorrow.

Google spreadsheet going up sometime before turkey day, field will be limited to the first twelve two man teams, and judging by the amount of support of @BaxterMSP event these spots will most likely fill up fast.