"Micro Summit" - Denver NIT Qualifier - Sat., September 26th

@Privatecollection

90% sure I am going to come for this. Ill arrive Friday night and leave Sunday morning. Are there any spots left?

thinking about this weekend like…

shia-smoke

5 Likes

Warming up for tomorrow! @Randy

8 Likes

South Broadway CC?

3 Likes

Yep!!

3 Likes

So bummed I ended up getting out of the event. Turns out work went quicker today than expected.

Have an awesome time, everyone! Hate I’m missing it.

1 Like

SBCC is very gemmy

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks goes to @Privatecollection for putting on a great event. CommonGround is just the best.

Can’t wait to do it again everyone. Congrats to the qualifiers!

7 Likes

Who qualified?

Such a fun event today! Thank you @Privatecollection for planning it! CommonGround is an absolute gem, and I am jealous of you Denver guys who get to play it on a regular basis.

5 Likes

Who qualified? How did everyone do with all the smoke?

Smoke got brutal as we were tallying scores and having a beer or two on the patio. I smell like a bonfire back in high school.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s thick tonight. Weird thing was I didn’t notice it this AM down by Chatfield, but I went out to Golden this afternoon and you couldn’t see the skyline.

Planning to run North Table tomorrow AM but if it’s like this, IDK if I’ll make it. Haven’t logged a mile in weeks, so things could get interesting.

Good Morning!

I want to thank all of you who came out yesterday for the tournament. While I’ve got a few NLU meetups under my belt now, I continue to be amazed by the genuine, authentic, and amazing humans I meet at these events. You all are AWESOME, and my only regret is that I didn’t get to spend more time with ya.

Congratulations to @gagagolfer and @Ncheney21 for their qualification spots into the NIT! I know you will represent us Colorado folk well and look forward to one of you bringing that NIT trophy back home. :wink:

Finally, a huge thank you to @Randy for blessing us with his presence, being our official scorekeeper, and “purposely” missing a few pars in order for others to qualify. Class act!

@Tron thanks for giving Colorado the nod with two spots at the NIT.

Best,
EG

16 Likes

Shout-out @gagagolfer

https://youtu.be/qrO4YZeyl0I

6 Likes

Was a blast, thanks for organizing and playing! Love that pic you posted of our group!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Nailed it! :joy:

4 Likes