"Micro Summit" - Denver NIT Qualifier - Sat., September 26th

Refuge Friends,

Erin Gregory here. Maybe I am biased, but it didn’t seem right not bringing the Refuge back to the same spot where the first-ever NLU event took place for this 2020 series. Still finalizing some details, but wanted to get something up here in fear of being shamed by @ajsmith for taunting “fake news”.

The Micro Summit will be an NIT qualifier on September 26th, 2020 at CommonGround Golf Course in Aurora, CO. I’ve been given an NIT spot or 20 that will be up for grabs that day as well.

Tee times are booked starting at 1:00 to1:40 p.m in 10min intervals.

GOLF RATE & INCLUSIONS
Golf Rate Per Player: $48.00 for CGA Members / $66.00 for Non-CGA Members

• Includes 18 holes of golf. Carts and range are optional and additional

Please sign up using this registration link for now. We will most likely use Golf Genius moving forward - stay tuned on that. Note: I will need to provide Dave (CommonGround) a guaranteed number, 8 days in advance so keep that in mind.

Feel free to call in advance to pay for your round (best for me), however, if you’re planning to pay the day-of please just let me know on the sign-up sheet.

Really pumped to get to host this.
Erin

10 Likes

Hahaha!! Never been happier to be the real fake news!

Excited to scrap it around with the actual talent in Colorado.

Thanks for organizing @Privatecollection

I have an ex named Erin Gregory (or whatever her last name is now) and reading the first two lines of this post made my brain hurt a whole lot.

Hope the event goes well! Bummed that I was all the way out in Colorado last week and didn’t get to see Common Ground—it’s definitely on the list.

2 Likes

Cool.

When you say ‘pay in advance’ you mean call CG and pay correct?

Correct :sunglasses:

Is this CO only or would you open your borders to a couple desert rats here in Phoenix (Me and @sub150)? It’s a quick flight and would love to get involved!

You are absolutely welcome to come, please do! Would love to have some AZ folks out here.

1 Like

Thanks for organizing @Privatecollection

3 Likes

Signed up - looking forward to it

1 Like

(Checks to see if he can connect in Denver and then fly to IAD for Fall Classic.)

2 Likes

(Sits in awe of customer service at Delta.)

2 Likes

I thought they always got crapped on for being pretty abysmal?

1 Like

(Not when you’ve been Diamond and (for a very brief period) 360. In fact, not true at all. Delta’s the best airline in America. It’s not close.)

3 Likes

I accept this.

I also appareciated how they handled that situation a week or so ago with the Black woman who was being antagonized by a Trump supporter. A very good look for them.

2 Likes

(Relives last night’s Clippers/Nuggets game…Considers history with Denver Sports Fans…Recalls tailgating at Bronco games…Remembers the incident outside Coors Field. Shakes head in disgust.)

Dammit. Not gonna make it, guise. Friday night has me a little twisted. Have fun and most importantly remember that the driving ethos of all Refuge events is charity. Spread some love!

One day, @brianhorne8. One day we’ll tee it up.

3 Likes

Lame. My special guest will be disappointed in this excuse to bail.
See you at JAX!!

1 Like

Look, you sit in a smoke-filled city long enough and ANY excuse to travel looks great. Alas, you can’t win 'em all I guess. Please share my regrets with your special guest, but I think you’ll find the real special guests are all the new friends we make along the way.

1 Like

Thought there was a chance I might make this, but turns out I’m driving to Denver on Saturday (all the way from Phoenix). So, so close.

Hit em straight and enjoy, guise!

It’s all we have right now. Avs blew it. Rockies suck and the Broncos gave the ball to Melvin Gordon 15 times when they have Philip Lindsey.

2 Likes

You’re going to be sorely disappointed.

3 Likes