Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

more than virtually. ABSOLUTELY.

If you can’t laugh at me laughing at you holding back a BOOK REPORT as a tongue-in-cheek threat, can we even move forward?

3 Likes

Put his name on the wait list.

I don’t know about everyone else, but my personal desire is to raise a boatload of money directly for @tchap80 and his family and not a foundation. I appreciate what @tchap80 and his wife are doing for the national foundation, but I believe we should be bless him, his wife, and his son directly.

Going through any major disease, disability, or illness is expensive AF.

13 Likes

I’m back in on TERRORDOME!

1 Like

Need like this:

With Ron coming out of it:

2 Likes

Because you still haven’t responded appropriately to people (including me) who have told you that your shtick is rubbing people the wrong way.

We can laugh and joke about it once you do that. That’s all I’ll say about it, but you don’t just get to “move on like nothing happened” and say “it was a shtick”. It’s offended people, and that matters.

Can we create a separate duel thread for people to fight in?

16 Likes

For real, @Lazstradamus hit it out of the park with the name from go.

Strapped Duels 2: Welcome to the Terrordome

• references the beneficiary
  • references the city
  • has several sick logo options baked in
  • is definitely also already a thing but in a cool way
2 Likes

I was going for the six million dollar man reference since he was bionic and Max has a biogenesis disorder.

1 Like

Shoot me a DM. We’re talking past each other. I’m not calling you an asshole or troll, man.

2 Likes

While it may seem like it because there is a shit storm of people arguing about who knows what because who knows why, this couldn’t be farther from the truth - Max seems like an amazing little guy, and being a parent to a child with a disease only a few other hundred kids in the WORLD have has to be quite literally terrifying.

Pretty amazing to see what you guys have done for the cause in such a short amount of time, and we’re all happy to support Max and the fight against PBD!

24 Likes

Agree. Let’s try out TERRORDOME for a while and see how it feels.

Also my iPhone autocorrects that to be all caps.

1 Like

as it should.

3 Likes

You need to give it a rest with playing the victim.

Last night you threw a sh*t fit, and FLAGGED a post where I called you the Washington Generals. Then you sent me a private message calling me a dick for it, and then FLAGGED my private MESSAGE response telling you to fuck off.

You coming in here thinking everyone is waiting to hear from you like you just planted your flag on the moon is funny. Deal with it.

5 Likes

It got really really dusty at work! (god damn being a Dad makes you very emotional)

Awesome post @tchap80 and I love seeing Max’s face every time. Just want to give him a big hug!

I wasn’t picked and I have no clue where the alternate list is that people keep referencing but I’m going to try and convince my wife that I can be there even though it’s literally 2 weeks after Scotland.

5 Likes

I called you out for repeatedly (3x, I can dig up the quotes) going after me for my participation in the Cincinnati event. Your “Washington Generals” quote wasn’t the first instance. Repeated jokes at someone else’s expense (who doesn’t find it funny) isn’t cool.

This is also not cool.

Just imagine this as an alternate poster, but with @Lazstradamus instead of Mel Gibson, @JBors instead of Tina Turner, the rest of us as the idiots in front, and golf carts instead of death machines.

8 Likes

All in on this. Would love to see these duels supporting Refugee families that need the help in addressing the cost/resources required for their particular battles.

5 Likes

I bumped it a couple dozen posts back. Search this topic for “bump” for those looking for it in the future.

1 Like