Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

most of his scripting is stolen from Olympic curling teams

No one likes a tertiary suckler (cc: me, @jbors) … :wink:

how did I miss this? I’m ALL-IN for an unmasking of the, THE, deepfriedegg.

1 Like

Holy smokes. Flag police are out in full force. Y’all are really something with this whole @Eric_Denver guy. Might need to reflect. I’m out.

6 Likes

oh, I can suck

1 Like

Tigers schedule isn’t released yet, but chance they are in town. We could probably get tickets for $12 a head considering how terrible they are. Fun time though!

2 Likes

The Tigers aren’t in town the first weekend of May, either, they’re on the road in KC. They’ll be back that Monday night for a game against the Rockies.

Pistons might make the playoffs because who knows what the fuck the Eastern conference is, but we can’t count on it this far out in advance. They’d have to make it out of the first round for it to be an issue.

Pretty sure they released MLB schedules a while ago? The Tigers website has everything up for next year, and we’ve been planning for my buddies to come to DC for the Stros game on the 4th since before the playoffs.

I think there are only a few flaggin items…I wish they’d stop. I know they don’t like him (who does?) but flagging opinions, etc, is much different than flagging out and out unprintable things. It’s much easier to know what’s happening when we see the full effect.

11 Likes

Oh shit it wasn’t on my ESPN app, but yeah that makes sense.

I guess this will just have to be the premier sporting event in the city. Local news might have to come cover.

1 Like

tbh the only live sporting event i’d care to watch would be NHL.

2 Likes

I had a couple posts flagged last night too.

Which is ridiculous!

Folks can get into the semantics of why they were flagged and spin something up about how it could be perceived to impact the rules. But that is BS. They just don’t like it and flag it. Outrageous.

3 Likes

that was almost 100% ED

1 Like

Lake Superior is very cold, but bearable on warm days in August. I swam across the Rainy River that’s on the border. Got to the Canada side, and realized there’s a current in rivers (duh). Swam back to the American side and I was like a mile down the river because I was starting to cramp up and could fight the current anymore. Would not recommend.

5 Likes

Comerica Park is a great place to get drunk outside. The baseball would be a secondary concern.

1 Like

PC police running amok!

1 Like

Also bumping this for this that got lost in the nonsense of last night and missed the google sheet. If you are not in the Original 72 but might want to attend, add your name here.

I also see that @TwoCents added his name, but he was drafted by Laz. I think that means he REALLY wants to make sure he can come.

5 Likes

Admittedly not my finest post, but I lived in Chicago for 10 years and remember May being cold. But in retract my statement. I’ll try to be there, even if I have to wear my ski gear to play

i think if you called ED the “PC Police” he might explode

edit: can we get this as a title on his profile?

5 Likes