Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

There’s only one option I’ll accept.

24 Likes

@Snellspace
@TexasWedge

5 Likes

You have to reenact “Cream of the Crop” with whoever is Macho Man.

I am in for this event.

Edit: Also, I have been off the refuge for 2 weeks. Guise WTF.

12 Likes

I claimed Hitman but given that my current game is not exactly the definition of the Excellence of Execution I could be persuaded to trade if anyone has a strong desire to wear pink.

If C-Suite @Soly dared to show up at this muni event I would let him have Koko because…

“Ware came to the ring with a blue-and-yellow macaw named Frankie,[3] and would flap his arms like a bird while dancing before and after his matches.”

1 Like

agreed

MGO is the way to go for our beloved Dennis.

Bag tags should be printed with your wrestler name and signature move.

7 Likes

actually, @soly is Vince McMahon

2 Likes

@Soly is Roman Reigns

I will not be responding to any replies to this tweet

It does look like everyone (myself included) needs to brush up on their modern wrestling knowledge.

1 Like

Digging into Koko…

“Koko quickly aligned himself with manager Jimmy Hart and his First Family and changed his ring name to “Sweet Brown Sugar”.”

Sweet Brown Sugar

1 Like

Folding chairs will be placed strategically around the course.

9 Likes

This is a great point. We’ll have to see if any brothers come, then they’ll have no choice but to be them.

1 Like

There are some legitimately entertaining storylines in modern wrestling. Nothing close to the 90s, but holy shit the athleticism of the current WWE (particularly the literal gymnasts in the cruiserweight division) is just completely beyond comprehension.

yeah its snellspace and his bro texas wedge

1 Like

it looks like others need to brush up on the classics to me

1 Like

No kidding the “best friends” storyline between Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens has to be one of the all time greats.

“Here’s this week’s list”
“Why…Why is my name on the list?..”
proceeds to start fighting

I do love to hate that hair :joy:

1 Like

@dinglejones as Jimmy Hart has First Family. I think he should be honorary manager of whatever team he is on and the team should be The First Family.

Has anyone on the opposing team picked a manager as their avatar (my god that sounds dorky)?