Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

Let’s say names in the sheet within the next 2 weeks to be safe. Pairings we can sort out week of the event.

1 Like

You got it, man. I’m on it!

Does anyone local have one of those tailgate tents? I am going to bring a small tv and a roku so we can throw up the PGA Championship on Youtube TV so people can check in during lunch, dinner, etc. Would be nice to set it up on a table under a tent which can operate as a check in area as well.

2 Likes

I can track one down and bring an 8 foot table

1 Like

And if we need more tables I’ve got 4 total, idk if there’s gonna be enough merch that we need one just for that

I’ll talk to the course. I’m sure they have some.

I didn’t make the connection until I got home, but pretty sure this shirt subliminally influenced my dinner choice.

9 Likes

Ohhh we like that.

1 Like

I have one…GREEN AND WHITE so don’t @ me.

1 Like

Yeah we’re going to go with yours

1 Like

Done. I also have tables I can help with too.

Not sure what is available from Rackham, but should we ask people to bring chairs? is that too much of a hassle and we are just anticipating playing till dark?

It’s getting real. Here’s a little teaser folks:

10 Likes

I got your chair, right here.

6 Likes

and here:

5 Likes

Confirmed with the course that there will be enough seating available for all of us. Even talks of stadium* seating around the 18th green.

9 Likes

But will there be a Spanish Announcer’s table in a prime location for one purpose only?

6 Likes

I think it would only be right to penalize anyone who uses the stadium seating as a backstop.

1 Like

lefty on lefty crime. but a challenge thrown down is a challenge accepted.image

2 Likes

Hey @Tron, I just finished listening to the pod. If you are looking for an old school Donald Ross course with bent grass to try and break 80 from the left side I might know a place…

8 Likes

Yeah buddy!! @Tron, come up to Maxamania!!

2 Likes