March Mudness Part 3 2023

I’ll be giving a foursome to Idlewild Country Club again

8 Likes

Sadly I have to WD from this year’s edition. Somebody will have to honor my memory and make double from the fairway on the first hole of the shootout.

9 Likes

Last call for crewnecks and t shirts with the threpeat logo.

WIll place the order end of the week!
MudnessPIII

3 Likes

Is there a minimum needed?

i’ll try and find a place with no minimum

2 Likes

Paid! Work has been hell the last two weeks. Finally have time to seek refuge in the refuge

8 Likes

any wisconsin (milwaukee) folks trying to carpool down for this?

2 Likes

Last call!

3 Likes

Any suggestions on where to crash after the event? I was going to head home after, but a I think it’s probably best to figure out some lodging for the night. Thanks in advance.

Gents, is this event full?

Nope. Would love to have you.

1 Like

Is it too late to signup? Would love to join.

Nope! Sign up info post 602!

2 Likes

hmm…

if we get 10 it’s $35 each.

2 Likes

Regretfully going to have to WD due to a family vacation, spot 27 on the sheet is open.

0/3 on getting the schedule cleared for this event, maybe it will be cleared in time for the 10th anniversary lol.

2 Likes

I think moving forward we need to make the Elk have the same amount of points as years of the event.

Do you count an elks antlers by points or is that just Bucks?

3 Likes

By year 20 it will look like the logo for some obscure black metal band from Scandinavia. Perhaps that will be how we lure Victor Hovland into this thing.

8 Likes

Do we have a final commit date? Thought I was going to have to attend my sister-in-law’s bridal shower weekend but may have just talked my way out of that and could possibly be back in business.

3 Likes

recommit by march 1!

1 Like

Me and @BigBird getting some early mud reps in today. Dunne was fun and empty, but real squishy out there, folks. I lost two drives embedded in the fairway.

16 Likes