Looking for a sunday/carry bag

Any recommendations? Pictures and reviews are more than welcomed.

I have been using the sunday bag that comes with club cameron membership this year. Very light and easy to throw over the shoulder.

https://www.scottycameron.com/store/2018-Club-Cameron-Kit.aspx

It’s great and before I used an old ping sunday bag until it finally shredded from so much use.

Also using the 2018 Club Cameron bag. Very high quality, light, good pockets, fits 14 clubs, A+ bag.

Vokey also offers a Sunday bag on their site. It’s the same one as the Scotty Cameron bag but obviously branded differently.

http://www.vokey.com/product/VV39372.html#start=10

I looked at both of those when i was thinking about making a decision I just didnt love the colors of either

Odd coincidence, but I have that exact same bag listed shown on the Vokey site, just with the generic Titlelist logo - was on super sale at the range at the start of the season. No complaints - but would have preferred a different color combo if paying full price.

If you are flexible with timing, you can be opportunistic and get a Jones bag at a discount. The best deal is 40% during Thanksgiving.

I got mine during a “Blind Draw” sale, where you do not know what you are getting. This could include logos, names, slight imperfections, etc. at $50-60 for the carry bag. Mine was completely stock - weird. I do not know if they are doing one soon, but if you are patient you can try to jump on it.

They may do smaller deals (20%) on major summer holidays, but you can go through last year’s Instagram to get a feel for deals.

I have the Scotty Cameron bag that has already been mentioned here, and I love it, but I wish I had ordered a Mackenzie bag. Those things are straight fire and will last a lifetime.

Happy hunting

also $$$$$$$ not cheap at all

Well, yeah. But you get what you pay for.

Stitch. Worth the $ if you can spend it

Get a giant trash bag and duct tape a few sticks on the inside for vertical support. Makes for a sleek, cheap, and light carry bag. Customize with smaller plastic bags stapled to the outside for your balls/tees etc.

You are not far off - Golf Digest actually had a homemade jeans Sunday bag recipe. Fashionable and functional.

I cruised eBay for a while for Jones Original bags, got one at a steal, tags on. Mine is more of an exception, as the seller listed as a different brand (Wilson or something), but photos clearly a Jones. Anyways, lots of Jones out there, but not always listed as such, and definitely rec.

bumping this thread for @nickp

I almost spit my drink all over my laptop. So good.

Too bad the Ping hoofer lite added padding and bigger pockets. I have a hoofer lite from 2014 or so and it’s basically a moonlite but adds a stand. Pocket is big enough for half dozen and a sack for a water bottle. Does have a Long side pocket for a jacket. Looking on their site the 2018 is a bit bulky.

I attempted a DIY headcover with Ren and Stimpy dolls. They didn’t turn out so good because I suck at sewing

moonlite.