Let's See Your Divots: NSFW

randomly started thinking about divots so let’s post our beautiful divots, I’ll start with this 52 degree wedge from today

3 Likes

I really read the name of this thread so very wrong the first time I looked at it

5 Likes

What the hell is going on around here today?

3 Likes

Why is everyone so H right now??

we regret any error in the title & apologize for anything you may have seen, it has been restored to it’s original version…the people responsible have been sacked

1 Like

11 Likes

What’s a divot?? Oh you mean when this sweeper lays the sod over the ball?? Not one to take pictures of those… maybe ask Spieth

4 Likes

Hey, @QMany, come show us what a divot looks like.

4 Likes

#steep

3 Likes

I need more in here.

Holy shit! Impressive length on that one

I can neither confirm nor deny the trajectory of this shot was as-intended.

60 degree wedge from 95 yards to about 10 feet

4 Likes

That’s sooo square. Noice.

Still waiting, @QMany. The absolute straightest divots I’ve ever, ever, ever seen.

1 Like

Bro, I actually took this picture mid-R2 of the Nebraska Am for you! :joy:

5 Likes

Had to dig DEEP for this little gui. I want to say this was like 2-4 75yrd shots.

Also I don’t know who needs to see this but here it is

1 Like

4 iron off the first tee the other night. Smooth little 225 yard draw with a tight little divot.

Note: I didn’t notice the tee in the ground to the left of my divot until after I had hit the ball.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

This thread is discriminatory against all of us in the south playing on bermuda year-round. We don’t so much “take divots” as we “create an explosive supernova of grass, sand, fill, and fertilizer that we somehow always end up eating some of.”

Edit: I played up in Virginia last week on blue grass and by god, I took some pelts you could have sold to the Hudson Bay Company. I forgot what that felt/looked like and it was so rewarding.

13 Likes