Last Thing You Buiied

I’m almost out. Will probably take my last ones out of the bag for the collection

My guy Blood, Sweat and Thread on Instagram made this out of the actual carpet a few years back, pretty damn awesome

5 Likes

They are pretty sweet.

7 Likes

SICK

sentence

1 Like

my uncle decided he was not into these stiff c.taper lites in his PXG 0211 along with the stiff driver 3wd and 5wd he had picked up within the last year, so he offered to sell them to me for the price of shipping so today the set showed up. they look great, just gotta shorten the shafts and regrip tomorrow. very stoked.

6 Likes

Have you ever told yourself: “Wow, I’m hitting the ball way too well. How can I make the game more punishing?”
@ Golf Talk
Me neither, but I went ahead and did it anyways. Courtesy of @KC_Badger
Silk Road of The Refuge - Entertain us. Story, Rug, Pets, Price

Mr. @KC_Badger was kind enough to spoil me with 2 Day shipping. But someone must have caught wind of these things along the way, and took them for a joyride, but who can blame them??

After a battle of the class acts, trying to figure out which USPS employee was on a week long golf trip, they had arrived…

Hitting a couple last night, it was like being reborn. Not as a phoenix triumphantly rising from the ashes, but rather as a newborn deer learning to walk
deer1 .
A few swings, shanks, and some choice words later… I did it… I found the microscopic sweet spot… and it was magical… a few more swings to make sure it wasn’t a fluke… and I have filled a hole in my heart I didn’t know existed…

As I knew we made the match, I took these beauties to survey their new kingdom.

One final task, I needed to consult my Lord and Savior Mr. Boh, to ask Him to bestow good graces on our newly formed union.

He gave me His blessing as only He does.
boh

If you need me, I’ll be high-stepping my way around B’more.
deer2

33 Likes

USPS must be getting into golf more. Have a iron set build on hold for ferrules and they’re going all over the south. (Note: I live in Charleston, SC)

2 Likes

Yikes! Hope they enjoyed their time in Charleston!
3BD950E8-70C3-4564-AAAE-66437E1CF3EF

3 Likes

These new guys are waiting patiently, much more so than I. Placed the order back in Feb/Mar and I’m jonesing to get these in play.

17 Likes

SICK.

I enquired for European availability. End of september…perfect for the winter

Yeah, I could’ve used these at the end of May. I’ll get a solid month and half in.

Tried to look around at these before and see what they ran people normally? I couldn’t ever find a number or rough estimate.

Just picked up a set of Titleist Tour Model Blades off of Craigslist for what I think was a screaming deal. 3-PW. I think these are the 1980 model, but correct me if you know better. S300 shafts with tour wrap grips in decent shape. Think I’ll pull and clean up the shafts and get some BB&F bling on them. In solid shape for their age with a bit face rusting especially on the shorter irons.

6 Likes

I needed a new golf hat and didn’t feel like repping some company that I’ll never be sponsored by so @MerchCzar delivered. Gotta keep my bald ass head covered in style! Also some cheap canvas pouches for tees and organizing the new Ogio bag.

4 Likes

Maaaaarrriiiinnnneeeerrrrsssss!!!

Sentence

3 Likes

Donut Hole in One tees

12 Likes

Almost August and we are about to lose a tie for the lead in the division? It is known

1 Like

Hey, it’ll be fun for a week or two! Probably!

1 Like

I bought these for $60 on Facebook MarketPlace. I have no idea how old they are but they are in pretty good shape! The 2-iron gives me nightmares.

15 Likes

When the hozel is thicker than the face… yikes

3 Likes