Last Thing You Buiied Pt.2

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/last-thing-you-buiied/8311/10060

Long live the best thread on the refuge

44 Likes

Second!

:roll_eyes:

I buiied these last weekend at the course because I grabbed two mismatching shoes (both lefts) and needed shoes for the round. V comfy but will be on the silk road soon

https://www.footjoy.com/golf-shoes/men/spikeless/flex-xp/003FLX.html?dwvar_003FLX_color=56251#start=8

3 Likes

I bought some pvc pipe and other accoutrements to make a DIY lawn striping kit that will drag behind my lawn mower. Gotta flex on my neighbors any way I can.

3 Likes

great, now i have to go buy something else to post in the new thread

3 Likes

What size are they? We could maybe do a Baltimore Pandemic handoff!

Edit: Never mind! Thought you were in Baltimore for some reason, WF.

1 Like

They’re 9.5s and I have no problem swallowing my stupidity and letting them go for cheap!

Word, no worries! I genuinely thought a Baltimore Pandemic Handoff was a common phrase I’ve just never heard of lol

6 Likes

Alas, I’m a fat-footed 12. But as far as I’m concerned, every Silk Road in-person handoff should be referred to as a Baltimore Pandemic Handoff from this day forward, regardless of where it occurs.

33 Likes

I second this

1 Like

Omg I am glad this thread is “new” because I was having a hard time getting caught up on the last one. Now I’m going to attempt to keep up here!!

Sadly nothing except groceries bought lately for me :confused:

11 Likes

This is a food message board after all. WITGB (What’s in the grocery bag?)

5 Likes

Been eating a lot of Welch’s fruit snacks lately forgot how good they are

9 Likes

We got beets up to our eyeballs here. Denver Botanic Gardens CSA coming up good this season so far, except that we haven’t gotten anything from our fruit share because the early cold snap killed the peach and cherry crops.

Grabbed a pair of the Tokyo edition Codechaos’ this morning

4 Likes

I’m just about to take an adventure to the brand new Lidl supermarket that opened in my neighborhood this week. Let’s see what goodies I can find.

(For those who don’t know lidl, they are a German chain with a lot of their own house brand stuff - so like Aldi or Trader Joe’s, BUT with other weird weekly stuff on special. Like this week they have a bunch of sewing stuff like serger machines, cones of thread, etc. so we shall see what it’s all about).

4 Likes

Just bought some Storyi sunsleeves. After trying the cheap option on Amazon that were good I wanted to upgrade. Haven’t come in yet but sleeves are a game changer.

2 Likes

Things for sale at the grocery store that I did not actually purchase.

I did though also stop at dicks and got a dozen yellow callaway super softs - they had no white ones in stock…but I just threw my last sleeve in my bag and need to restock so we take what we can get.

8 Likes

OK, who bought out the Stranz hats drop from TR?

“Honey can you pick up some chicken, hamburger rolls, and a globe??” :rofl:

2 Likes