Language

Well I used to be “DrinkSmokeGolf” but I got banned until May 24, 3019.
And I happen to like Slayer. Hope that clears it up for you.

Your new Nest tag is straight fire. (Not like Fyre fest, though.)

4 Likes

I feel that the pod does a great job of not letting it slip down to the level of 4 guys sitting around in a frat house, specifically with re to women. (yet close enough to keep it really fun!!) Many times it would be easy to throw in a boob or butt reference, but I recall no instances of such a blunder. Well done! Keep it classy!

1 Like

they’re a very good band

I thought of it upon hearing your shoutout on today’s Nest pod

It’s mega scwamdow purina, for sure.

I for one have zero issues with any of the language used on the pods. I’d actually like to hear more use of “wanker” and “cunt” just because they sound funny with an American accent.

Okay, only one way to sort this.

• Don’t say fuck, it’s a c**t of a word
  • No whistle, play on

0 voters

2 Likes

1 Like

stop with the bloody anonymous polls

Presented without comment:

1 Like

I can see who has voted & how. Can others not?

Tap on the blue arrow?

Fascinating! Wonder if it’s “show on vote” related or something else.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

7 Likes

Class act.

A golf podcast without cursing just isn’t golf to me. I play with a rotating crew of about 30-40 folks and many are doctor upper crust types. Hearing them swear after a shitty shot is almost comforting, regardless of class or status in life they all fuck up shots here and there like the rest of us.

Now this is an all-time take.

Take quake?