King-Collins unveil nine holer in Accord, New York (Upstate New York Too)

“The Back Nine”

6 Likes

I have a friend with a cabin in Kerhonkson which is like 7 minutes away. If I ever get back out to her cabin I’ll surely be making a stop out there.

Did I do it @3wiggle??

2 Likes

This is exciting. Clearly downstate not upstate NY though.

1 Like

Where’d you learn your geo? Above westchester is upstate

14 Likes

lol my first thought. Went to school in Central New York and all of the locals corrected me very quickly.

2 Likes

I’m actually a little excited by this. Getting there is much easier for me than getting to Sweetens.

3 Likes

That practice green/triple green combo sounds… pretty neat

1 Like

Typical city boy thinking

2 Likes

30 minutes from my parents. Can’t wait to get out there!

1 Like

Going to have to fight with finance bros for the tee times

2 Likes

not 2 hours from the city you probably won’t, most #woke golfers in NY probably call some local private club home

2 Likes

Eh, they won’t get it… I’m surrounded by them, no chance they’ll want to play a “9 hole course in upstate NY”

7 Likes

Might take a week’s vacation next summer and live out of my car. What else should I add?

8 Likes

Can I come? We can film it and it’ll be like a slightly higher budget version of Strapped.

2 Likes

100%. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Keney Park in Hartford if you have never been there.

2 Likes

I’ll play Taconic with you and it’ll halve your greens fee Robbie.

2 Likes

The Links at Unionvale is such a hidden gem and wouldn’t be too far from Accord. Highly recommend that course for anyone in the NY Metro area

2 Likes

long island boy* (originally suffolk county/south shore to be specific) hah so everything is technically upstate for me.