Justin Thomas ejecting Fan

Pretty sure it’s @Soly

An audible lol at this. THAT is how it’s done.

Was the photographer nearly stepping on the ball yesterday some sort of weird karma for the week before? To his credit, I thought JT handled the photographer thing perfectly.

Did you not hear JT telling the photographer to get in the bunker?

speaking of JT, I heard a good deal of hate on the latest Foreplay pod.

I think they’re going overboard in order to make him into a golf villain

Agreed, just listened to it and thought they were forcing the issue way too much. They made it seem like everyone hates him, but i think its way overblown. He will still be a popular fan favorite and just a subset of obnoxious bros will hate him.

The Barstool stuff is just the lackeys falling in line for Portnoy. He went after JT after the whole incident, including writing a golf manifesto which was dumb as dumb gets. You have to give Barstool credit, their staying power and growth has far exceeded what I would have ever expected. I thought they were going to be the fidget spinners of sports media companies.

The best is if you twitter search “Riggs” “Justin or JT” its all praise and love calling him a #Beauty, then Pres comes out anti and Riggs and Trent completely flip flop. No Resolve Riggsy Sad!!

Perhaps a subset of obnoxious bros are the ones that actually like him? Just sayin’. Maybe it’s the other way around.

JT just needs to embrace being a villain and go full on wrestling heel.

let me guess another one of those barstool idiots…

James Hahn tweeted that a fan yelled in his backswing during match play that led to him losing a hole, and he’s gotten a lot of backlash from people telling him to stop being so soft. I think he’s 100% right, the comparisons to football, basketball, etc are so dumb. The environment is so different and in those sports you aren’t 5 feet from the athlete with complete silence. Anyone who goes to a golf tournament and feels the need to yell something, either during or after a swing, is a complete loser.

How big of a loser do you have to be to follow Rory and yell his wife’s name all day? Happened last Saturday at Bay Hill.

Respect the self-deprecating move by JT here. Points in my book (not that it’s worth anything).

Get in the bunker is the new battle cry for my Saturday foursome.