JDM loyalists - Favs you gamed, current set?

@ThePowerFade i have a set of 4 (a few pics posted above) for sale… not sure they’ll go quite that cheap though

You coming to Nebraska in July?

We can duel with MP33’s. Dont bother showing up unless you agree to using the MP33 2 iron at least 8 times.

sick man, those are awesome

@2trickpony when are you buying a grinding wheel?

What’s in Nebraska?

Not gonna lie that sounds amazing. What if I don’t have the mp33 2 iron :frowning: I’ve been wanting to snag one for awhile.

It’s apart of my 2020 prioritization thank you very much…

Thanks! I was in the market for some japanese wedges to complement the mizuno blades I just got, and the kanji numbering pushed me over the edge. Now I just need a solid gold Honma putter.

1 Like

so you’re telling me… if i move to Cincinnati… i will have adjacent access to a grinding wheel

1 Like

If you’re moving to get a year-round golf season, is Cincy far enough south?

next year at this time

Mrs Trickpony: will you please get that human encyclopedia thats shaped like a brick out of our garage?

7 Likes

“babe, he’s covering half our mortgage!”

2 Likes

Let me see if I can make this work

So once I get the Mizuno MS-7s from @LJP, the gapping for my bag of Japanese steel is gonna be:

50 (will have this in the MS-7 and the Miura)

So I got a little room to work with on either end

2 Likes

either bend all the Mizunos 1 weak, or bend the Miuras 1 strong

and then… SICCKCKK

Similar to me in Mizunos

52 (Titleist)
56 (Titleist)
60 (Titleist) (should have jumped on the Miura wedges you snagged)

Here is my bag before I got some new woods/hybrids:

I just picked up this JDM only classic from Tour Edge too!

Hit the Miura MC501 and CB301 yesterday what a combo!

3 Likes

yeah, just trying to figure out what to do with the two at 50. I think bending the Miuras 1 strong is better because it meshes with my current set, but then I’ve just got 50-51?

49/53/57 is a very reasonable set of wedges to have. Or, you could carry 49/54/59 (me starting next week). Basically take one of them out, don’t carry two clubs at 50/51… and add a club up top.

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense. Guess I should keep my eyes peeled for a Miura 60 haha