Iowa Strapped: Bolt to the Bud Tent Blowout--SIGN UP in Post 82, SCHEDULE post 378

I have the spreadsheet for scoring basically ready to go. It will do all the addition for us so all we need to put on the scorecard is score. I’m going to copy everyone’s indexes onto the scoresheet from the signup sheet and if we have updates I need to make, just put a message on here and I’ll change it. I’ll send out a Link tonight so everyone can see the scoresheet as rounds are played.

5 Likes

I’d also like to announce that season long points for Great Plains GC Roost competition are worth more for this event. In line with majors and monthly events, one-off NIT qualifiers will also have added weight.

Exactly how many points toward yer season total will be decided upon and released before the event.

DM me if you would like GPGC Roost points attached with yer score!!!

5 Likes

at this point Ive got @Sweet_Cupn_Cake Mike, @Spanky_kc Scott, @ZachR Zach, and Danny @ThatGolfPunk

ANYBODY ELSE?

I dont know how my points would turn out considering I’m only playing one of the two courses, so maybe ill only get the last place points… @VinnyG will work point structure out in the coming days with me…

6 Likes

Made it through all Strapped Seasons again today to get ready.
3oEjHUf7j0aFDce0dG

10 Likes

Ok gentlemen,

The Scoresheet for this weekend’s festivities is ready to go here (except for a few tweaks).

Everyone will be able to see scores as they go up on their phones using that link. It will do all the work for us so I can just type in scores as they come in. Let me know if something doesn’t look right or if anyone has any questions.

8 Likes

Woohoo! I’m in first place! Can we just hand out the trophy now? My odds of staying in first place if there is any golf played - at all - are very slim, so that would be great.

6 Likes

I will be a sad panda if no one wears some type of Kum & Go apparel to the State Fair on Saturday.

4 Likes

A Kum & Go bro tank might be the very thing that lands me in the Divorce Shack

5 Likes

I have a Kum & Go & Budweiser shirt. Might have to wear it at Waveland

4 Likes

I don’t think the “classy” people of the East side need to see that I have a permanent white tee shirt underneath a bro tank

1 Like

They may not WANT to, but they NEED to.

2 Likes

Here’s to better weather & superior attire on Friday @ Veenker than Cyclone Golf Captains Dick Stuntz and Doug Miller had during this 1975 photo shoot.

5 Likes

Dick Stuntz is a Hall of Fame name

7 Likes

Beat me to it. How much can one man pull from his name alone?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter what he accomplishes in life, he will always be named “Dick Stuntz”

3 Likes

Seems to be doing fine nowadays.
https://www.oaksgolf.net/dick-stuntz-bio

3 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…

4 Likes

Cannot wait.

1 Like

Hate to be a pain in the ass here, and it is nothing against Will, Brad, or Jamie, but is anyone available to swap tee times with me on the Friday afternoon round? Head honcho just scheduled a noon meeting for Friday, so I may be running late to a 2pm tee time.

1 Like

Since @BigAndy started the Swaps :slight_smile: is anyone is willing to swap their times at Coldwater or Waveland so that Brad Riva and Will Kennedy can be paired together. I’m coming into town and would like to tee it up with my local buddy.