3 Likes

In!

1 Like

Check the DMs broheems…

1 Like

Send it my dude!

Is that 16 tee?

1 Like

As much as I would absolutely love to be there with you golf sickos, just a really tough week for me to get away with work. Plus I’m already committed to @ASplashOfOJ event at Palatka that Saturday.

4 Likes

I’m sure you can catch a redeye from Des Moines!

Knowing my luck I’ll be like the @MerchCzar and get stuck in MSP playing hackie sack

4 Likes

Dudes, guis, @Sweet_Cupn_Cake. I’ll be in Ames and DSM next week. Looking to play Veenker or Coldwater on Tuesday and Waveland or somewhere else in the general DSM area (Otter Creek, perhaps?) on Wednesday. Let’s get it.

1 Like

Next Tuesday is my wifes due date so Im most likely out haha. But @ZachR and @ThatGolfPunk usually play Tuesdays.

Fair point! Hope it all goes well brother.

1 Like

Also Ill probably be ordering shirts this week so get you size updated and highlighted so I know who wants one. I think were currently around 10.

Merch and charity component Ill wrap together and put under a paypal to make it easy for everyone. Once I have it all Ill make a post with details.

Just over a month. I cant wait!

5 Likes

I could do either Veenker or Coldwater on Tuesday, but it’d have to be a little after 4pm.

That’s perfect, I have a 1PM at the university

2 Likes

When referring to Iowa State, it’s The University

1 Like

:-1:t2:

5 Likes

People of Iowa: @Mystic is a bad gui. Do not take offense, it’s just his way.

2 Likes

Veenker has Men’s league on Tuesdays, Coldwater has 3:50 or 5:20 on available. Just looking for two right now.

I might be able to make the 5:20, but I have daddy day care that day & am not sure how late I will have her.

1 Like

As in later would be better? @ZachR what do you think?