Iowa Strapped - Rebranding to The Butter Cow

Only showing as available 11th and 12th though

Good catch, my dates didnt save when i changed them.

Words I didn’t expect to see in this thread: Madrid.

3 Likes

Check out this Vrbo rental:

Is Ankeny the sweet spot?

Edit: this place is weird but ping pong, plus $325 per gui for 8 guys Thursday/Friday/Saturday night ain’t bad. Not sure if people are trying to dip after Saturday’s round or what

2 Likes

Only way i sign off is if I get shoved into the nightmare triple bunk!

2 Likes

I would say Ankeny is the sweet spot. I am a bit biased as I live here, but the map doesn’t lie either.

3 Likes

I personally loved the toilet in the corner of the bathroom.

4 Likes

NO LEAVING BEFORE STATE FAIR SAT NIGHT!!!

(Totally ok if you need to)

5 Likes

Great point, I honestly forgot about that part. Might need to Uber down and back that night :joy:

1 Like

Do we have at least 8 guis for this place?

• IN

0 voters

Check out this Vrbo rental:

2 Likes

Honestly I probably need to figure out my plans. Would feel bad putting my wife and 1 month old through the weekend haha.

3 Likes

I’m also in ‘move fast and break shit’ mode right now with other events so I apologize if this isn’t quite that urgent :joy:

3 Likes

Is there a deadline to sign up for this event?

3 Likes

Love this representation from the Minnesota contingent

2 Likes

Not yet, but we will have to cut it off at some point.

1 Like

Just got the Official word that this event will qualify 1 NIT spot who gets invited and the alternates go in the Alternate pool with alternates from other events.

10 Likes

Sick.

I’m only doing Friday and Saturday nights. I’m driving in straight to Coldwater.

But that place looks fun! I mean I could do two nights for $225 if you don’t get an eighth.

4 Likes

Me and @RunItOut are coming up Thursday and should be down for golf/drinking/eating

5 Likes

Very cool; I took that day off & have been meaning to post an offer for my sherpa services for a practice round @ Waveland, a loop around @ZachR & I’s home course (Jester Park), etc. & dinner and/or drinks that evening.

4 Likes

If you’re driving straight from KC to Coldwater; please tell me you’re going to be chugging black coffee, sucking down Camel Wides & listening to Christopher Cross’ “Ride Like the Wind” on repeat the whole way.

7 Likes