Iowa Strapped - Rebranding to The Butter Cow

You’re damn right it was.

I’ll have to ask @Sweet_Cupn_Cake to bring this bad boy

10 Likes

How am i not being consulted in this? It was my honor to wear that shirt first.

1 Like

Loser wears the shirt? Or winner? I have no idea if it’s an honor or not at this point

1 Like

Airbnb is booked!

4 Likes

Question: is this the one for 10+ people?

no just a 2 bedroom

Heard that…

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:

Who needs a bnb?

There was some discussion on here earlier about big boy housing and it died. Let’s figure it out, so quickly reply to this post and lemme know if you wanna go in on a big Airbnb with me.

LIKELY 10+ PEOPLE IN LARGE AND REMOTE SETTING, PROBABLY NORTH OF DES MOINES.

Any other/better ideas for packages or locations are welcome.

I’d like to book it by the end of this month.

Time is closing fast!

3 Likes

I’m committed now (just bought my plane ticket today) so I’d be interested!

6 Likes

True strapped would be 5 ppl per room haha.

5 Likes

Not sure we wanna TRULY replicate that experience, what with the two units sharing a bed, missed flights, etc.

2 Likes

This one has an amenable deck:

https://abnb.me/TKEydbiYbqb

“The basement is not included in your house rental. We have a basement apt with separate private entrance that is available as a listing or the owners also stay there. It is locked and not available for the full house renters. This is not a good home for larger, loud, party groups.”

Deal killer?

3 Likes

Who gets the toddler bed? If someone really wants to stay in Ankeny for free, I will have a couch & Queen bed available.

I wonder if there are any camper spots left at fair grounds.

From the Iowa State Fair website: “Camping at the Fair is a popular tradition for many families and some have been on the waiting list for 20 years, so please be patient!”

2 Likes

I’ve got a looooong honey-do list to get through in the next few months, but fuck it I’m in.

10 Likes

l44Qzitb3pPAlzZ8A

5 Likes

I’m in for the mega-bnb. North side of Des Moines would be primo, maybe something in the Ankeny area?

*not sure how far we want to get, but this place in Madrid is pretty sick Airbnb: Vacation Rentals, Cabins, Beach Houses, Unique Homes & Experiences

3 Likes

Just make sure you pronounce it right…Mad-rid…not like the spanish city. :grin:

4 Likes