Inaugural Address

Hat tip @Tristar

60 Likes

Hail to the Chief!

2 Likes

“Every week I am playing golf…”

Another elitist president who plays golf instead of legislating.

#notmypresident

40 Likes

This is a golf message board. :grin:

3 Likes

good stuff, I appreciate this and look forward to the shotgunning video :beers:

1 Like

DBD, love the message and know that when I go out to the Pinehurst area next April, we will have several spots in some tee times that I will strongly encourage you to complete. As someone who also has his lowest HCP ever at a 13.7, I feel like we are kindred spirits in terms of our average golf games, but you seem much more prepared for THIS job than I’d ever be. Give 'em hell.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan

1 Like

It will happen soon.

2 Likes

For me, the most important part of this message is that it is written entirely in italics, for emphasis. DBD is clearly demonstrating through his opening address that everything is important.

16 Likes

Say No to tobacco road

1 Like

Tobacco Road is awesome. Next time you are here, I’ll be your guide to “the Road”

6 Likes

The first act of president will be to strong arm @McSchvantz into auto posting everything @Double_Bogey_Dave writes into a special, presidential italics font. Only available to the man himself or select cronies.

7 Likes

As President in residency near Pinehurst, do the folks at the resort just hand over the keys to Dornoch Cottage or do they make you ask? I assume the former.

2 Likes

Typo in the second sentence. Jesus Christ

10 Likes

This whole joint is beginning to stink of east coast bias. Really bad look.

:mask::rofl:

3 Likes

This administration adheres to a policy known as “Carolina Cronyism”.

5 Likes

as they should, best golf state

3 Likes

Haha caught that too. It’s one of those that you’ll miss 20 times if you wrote it, but stands out quickly to another set of eyes.

Congrats Mr. President. Looking forward to seeing the impact of your term, and hopefully teeing it up in North Cackalacka this October.

2 Likes

Lol yeah definitely. Just found it funny

1 Like