I qualified for the NIT: AMA

Instant grounds for a duel. Where do you live (Edit: North Dakota? Jesus) and when/where are we going to dance?

11 Likes

Careful, sir. Next thing you know we will ship you off to a country where children are separated from their families and put in cages.

3 Likes

Look we had a nice time on Monday but these are fighting words

1 Like

This kind of clamoring for justice will make you a Supreme Court Justice one day, @BaxterMSP. Keen eye, my gui. Very keen.

3 Likes

I’m with this gui @jasona93

1 Like

All this event was missing is a duel.

5 Likes

I don’t really disagree here. Lots of great songs, but almost everyone else performs better versions when they cover the Stones. I mean there are highlights in the catalog fer sure but give me almost every other classic rock band before them.

This place has great takes, good takes, bad takes, and downright awful takes…and then there’s questioning the greatness of The Rolling Stones.

3 Likes

As someone who just this morning bought a ticket in the pit for Atlanta to again enjoy this proximity to Keith Richards, I’m ready to play these guise best ball.

4 Likes

The Stones are magical. I’m staying out of this.

2 Likes

You kinda just put yourself on Team Stones. Sorry to hijack your AMA, I can deal with a weird chicken wing take but I can’t let this stand.

1 Like

“If he dies, he dies.” - Soly.

3 Likes

@JScore, you realize the gravity of what you’ve done, sir?

3 Likes

Listen, are the stones good? For sure.

Are being overrated and great mutually exclusive? No.

2 Likes

Story of my life.

Also

DUEL DUEL DUEL DUEL

2 Likes

May I ask who is properly rated in your canon above them? The Beatles are a fine answer and I’d have no beef with that, I grew up in a Beatles home. But can you name a better four album run at the height of the classic rock era better than Beggars-Bleed-Sticky-Exile? They followed that up with Goats Head Soup-IORR-Black and Blue-Some Girls-Emotional Rescue-Tattoo You. That’s over…13 years.

6 Likes

Obviously you and @jasona93 are now under consideration to headline our MN event in August.

Plan accordingly gentlemen

5 Likes

A @Bullseye Rolling Stone/North Stars colab logo😍

6 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes