Hyland Hootenanny Meetup Aug 22, Southern Pines, NC Tee Times post 217, Raffle Post 292

Fair warning:
I will probably ask for your name again even if I have met you and spoken with you before. I was in nomenclature/visual overload in Charlotte and still mix up faces, names, and refuge handles. I apologize in advance, it is nothing personal.

4 Likes

@PowerFadez If you don’t recognize me we are done.:grin:

Im sorry…Have we met?

1 Like

I’m the fat ugly guy.

I believe it was @tedscott who put together some awards from the charlotte meetup. I only recall this because my love of spf 50 was recognized… I’m sure he could help jog some memories.

2 Likes
1 Like

What the fuck @Kenneth_Klondike just gonna change names on us like that?! (Was NCGator)

1 Like

Ahem… handsome, hungry guy.

2 Likes

i thought you got put on trial for this?

I thought you did as well! I haven’t seen him active around here in a while, or maybe it’s just because of the name change. What say you, @Kenneth_Klondike?

Shout out to Megan L, I hope shes doing well. I wonder if they still talk.

1 Like

Quota points similar to Strapped?

Eagle: 8
Birdie: 4
Par: 2
Bogey: 1

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

at Charlotte event I believe we played it as 5-4-3-2-1 using gross scores.

5 Big Bird/Ace
4 Eagle
3 Birdie
2 Par
1 Bogey
0 Double +

At Charlotte we definitely played 8-4-2-1. And quota game is always gross, handicap is built into your number.

4 Likes

if we missed something after this then our group had it totally wrong then.

totally fine with strapped quota as mentioned, just wanted to be clear before Saturday.

1 Like

Looks like we will have a decent shot at cradle times tomorrow. I’ll let you know when I call in the AM.

3 Likes

looking to make tee times at cradle for tomorrow or calling tomorrow for saturday?

I’m calling tomorrow for Saturday

gotcha, good luck

@country35 talked to them recently about sat and didnt look good