How about a council rather than a president? A detailed case

1 Like

The corgi is a symbol of monarchy and oppression.

Go away, bum.

Sincerely,
A Lurker

4 Likes

I’m not convinced @The_Cad_Says and @GluteActivator aren’t in cahoots

1 Like

surely I can’t be the only one who has sent out my credit card number, SSN and mother’s maiden name in my DMs? it was for a nigerian prince

2 Likes

Can you send those to me? I’ll check my records to make sure I have your correct ssn, cc number, etc.

Thx.

5 Likes

Look, just because I’m a bit “bummy” doesn’t mean you can push me around. Do you think you’re His Grace @The_Cad_Says or something?

1 Like

Just ask @HaveOuimet, he’s got all that on file already, yours included.

2 Likes

My SSN is

6 Likes

Don’t put me in your venn diagram for bum friends!

3 Likes

Guy Whitehead kind of good time?

Ferrrrrrr sure!

Also, this election has me hyped! There are so many good ideas, discussions, and observations all over these threads, and I find this whole exercise fascinating. It makes me wish I could go back and retake my AP government class in high school and actually pay attention…

I can’t wait to pick my horse (…or dog) in this race and create an endorsement video. Or, will the deep state cabal remain on the sidelines and not pick a side. Who can say?

The Refuge is the best…warts and all!

10 Likes

1 Like

After listening to the Random Topics Pod, I’d like to submit a prop for the ballot that we rename this message board “Ball Speed Fiesta.” @djpie

Maybe a Ball Speed Fiesta shirt? A Ball Speed Fiesta #Strapped bonus for a long drive? @MerchCzar?

Really? I’ve just been throwing shit at people to see what sticks… :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Lurkers are a flat circle.

3 Likes

#RefugeAfterDark

1 Like

The Refuge has officially

Shoutout to @LJP for sending the assortment of goods! A pleasant surprise today! Also glad to receive the traveling Refuge magazine ha.

3 Likes

Cc: @Lazstradamus @2trickpony

1 Like