Highlands of Elgin 8/15

With @FlyingWasp @HackMarkham @BK09 joining there is now one spot left open

1 Like

I was thinking of doing something where each foursome is pitted against the others, $5/gui or something similar.

We could do tilt, fourball, or Nassau. I will confirm but I believe that long drive and closest to the pin are also available

2 Likes

I’m in. Also, I live downtown and would be willing to give someone a ride if they need it. I’ve got a 4 door truck, so in theory I can give 3 people rides if anyone needs it

1 Like

I gotta bow out. Visitors in town showing up that day.

Holding out hope they dont show up until later in the day.

1 Like

Is anyone coming from the city? My friend had his transportation change and needs a ride. I will drive him home

1 Like

@AlCzervik I’m coming from the city and can do a pick if needed

2 spots left, $64 gets you a cart, small bucket and is $12 cheaper than normal weekend rates

Preliminary tee times

12 @EConroy419 @David_is_Goliath @cmedema @BigBird

12:10 @AlCzervik 2 non-refugees @andrewf

12:20 @Pinehurts @VenkmansLament @BadBrad @Ballgame

1/2

1 Like

12:30 @baldvinny Vinny’s friend @HackMarkham

12:40 @FlyingWasp @treeputttim @BK09

I’m thinking we do a net 4 ball TILT Nassau, $5/side while playing from the one ups. While cash would be best, I have venmo and paypal and can be in charge of that.

If anyone hasn’t played TILT before, I like it because net birdies and eagles earn you more points so getting hot for a couple holes can really make an impact. I’m open to other suggestions.

Also, I don’t know everyone’s handicaps so if the teams are uneven we can adjust. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

2/2

Completely forgot about this. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Is filling out these 4somes encouraged? I can find a 4th for the 12:30.

It went the other way a bit. Me and my buddy had to back out, so your even numbers now I think for 4 groups

With @baldvinny and friend dropping out, we are down to 16. If we can find 4 more, great, otherwise I’ll let the course know tomorrow to drop the last slot

1 Like

Just letting everyone know that I informed the course we are dropping the 12:40 tee time. It’ll be 16 of us showing off our finest duck hooks and worm burners.

3 Likes

@HackMarkham we’re you able to find a buddy to come along?
If so, @BK09 @treeputttim @FlyingWasp would any of you be willing to tee off at noon?

Hey man I unfortunately gotta pull out. Woke up with a nasty cold yesterday and don’t wanna get anyone else sick. Don’t think it’s the vid, got a negative rapid test yesterday, but better safe than sorry. Really bummed to miss this, my apologies!

Is it to make it an even 16? If so I may be able to find someone but I wouldn’t count on it.

No worries, better safe than sorry

2 Likes

Yes, it would be to make an even 16