Half Light Bag Co. (formerly Alex’s Fun Bags)

Welcome!

Instead of bogging down the Handmade Shit thread, I wanted to start my own. There are some exciting things coming up over the next few weeks regarding Half Light Bag Co., formerly known as Alex’s Fun Bags, the only true half set Sunday bag (soon to be) on the market.

First, please follow the Instagram page: @halflightbagco

Second, the website is not live yet but you’re welcome to ogle at the waiting screen: www.halflightbagco.com

Third, I will have the first run of prototypes available in the next 1-2 weeks. I’m planning on offering a handful of them here for first dibs. I’ll be doing an Instagram giveaway for one, and selling a few additional ones there as well. Your feedback will be instrumental in making sure I can bring the most functional minimalist bag possible to market in the coming months.

Fourth, thanks to everyone here for all of the support, encouragement, and guidance throughout the last year. I made the Traveling Sunday Bag on a whim, built @sundaybag a half set bag for shits and giggles, and it’s snowballed into a serious passion.

The goal is to introduce everyone to how fun golf can be with 7 clubs, a few balls, and whatever number of holes you can cram in before the sun goes down.

I’ll be posting updates here regularly. Thanks for following along!
:call_me_hand:t3:

108 Likes

Let me hit your new thread with its first gif.

25 Likes

Absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on one of these.

Did your marketing department force the move away from Alex’s Fun Bags?

Goes without saying, I am most definitely in for one

8 Likes

Liked and followed

2 Likes

The marketing consultants did not find my fun bags or the BBC name quite as charming as I did.

We will just have to make an alt logo and merch. #IYKYK

9 Likes

The bag pictured is sick. Sign me TF up.

2 Likes

Where do we start the “charter bag collection” order list?

Can’t you really only have 1 fun bag anyway?

1 Like

4 Likes

We are going in order of likes on the initial post and first to reply to the thread and follow the instagram account right?
I am in need of this bag for when I take my very adorable child to the local par 3 course. Pic of said child can be provided if necessary.

6 Likes

After observing the landscape, the consultants advised a few different names. As a now legitimate business, the name needed to reflect his very legitimate legitimacy (marketing speak). Therefore, options were given to the proprietor who then chose the name you see here.

3 Likes

1 Like

I think the only fair procedure is going to be whose photos of the bag have been featured in the most NLU content

1 Like

Boooo!!!

1 Like

Then I think technically @tedscott would get first dibs… :grimacing:

2 Likes

can we even like Half Light Bag Co. anymore?

5 Likes

AYOOOO we like that!

2 Likes

wait fuck I mean…uh…who traveled the furthest with the bag yes that’s the only objective measure

3 Likes