Golf Fashion

Wearing 5” inseams is really telling on yourself.

3 Likes

Does the Arnold Palmer clothing line not exist any longer?

https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/puma-golf-x-arnold-palmer-collection/

I think what you meant to say is “Does the Arnold Palmer activation not exist any longer?” Ricky is the king of activations.

It was more this:

1 Like

Ohhhhh, big difference between that and Rickie’s Puma activation with Mr. Palmer.

May have been a Sears exclusive.

When I vacationed in Tokyo in Dec/Jan, I stumbled upon an Arnold Palmer store and it actually had some sick designs and fits. However, it looks like the Japanese brand at the helm closed due to COVID.

1 Like

Great part of Lulu is they will most likely hem those for free if that’s something you’re interested in.

hey @gremlingolfer got something for your closet: Premier Golf Polos

I’ve seen this one IRL and it’s amazing

4 Likes

I like that. Wonder what the fit is like.

How tall are you guis? This shit is wild man

:joy: I’m 6’1”. I’ve always enjoyed a shorter short and hated shorts that felt baggy, especially when playing golf. Plus my thighs are whiter than milk, so I try to get them in the sun from time to time.

I’m 6’1 and some change and I wear 9 or 10 inch inseam I cannot fathom 5

These are awesome

I’d say true to size, more of an athletic fit. I wear medium in almost everything and would wear a medium in these. I could probably get by in a small. I’m 5’11" and roughly 165 lbs

That’s cuz you’re a NorCal hippie

Hey! I resemble that remark

I’m going to assume you meant to say “resent” but maybe a Fraudian slip :rofl:

4 Likes

With some of the ensembles I have seen him wear on Tourist Sauce, Tron commenting on Troy Merritt’s style (“it’s so bad it’s good” on the WGC Memphis recap pod) is high comedy. Not saying that Troy’s style is defensible but I’m not sure Tron can really go after anyone in this department. I mean, minus all the logos, Tron would absolutely wear something like this:

7 Likes