Golf Fashion

This puts me in a different dimension

5 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve posted these elsewhere, but here’s my ClubProGuy-inspired collection of Tabasco shirts.

5 Likes

Let the record show that I do, in fact, know this guy.

2 Likes

Lulu added a golf section to their website and included these at a modest 5". That’s the only green light I need.

9 Likes

That inseam is far too long. See if you can find shorter shorts.

5 Likes

I think all the shorter options are running shorts so don’t really have the appropriate pockets for ball markers and gloves

If you’re not at risk of exposing yourself after a nukie boy 5 wood you can always go shorter.

1 Like

Oh my! I’ve got plenty of the 7” Commission shorts, but have always felt like I could afford to go shorter.

1 Like

Wearing 5” inseams is really telling on yourself.

3 Likes

Does the Arnold Palmer clothing line not exist any longer?

https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/puma-golf-x-arnold-palmer-collection/

I think what you meant to say is “Does the Arnold Palmer activation not exist any longer?” Ricky is the king of activations.

It was more this:

1 Like

Ohhhhh, big difference between that and Rickie’s Puma activation with Mr. Palmer.

May have been a Sears exclusive.

When I vacationed in Tokyo in Dec/Jan, I stumbled upon an Arnold Palmer store and it actually had some sick designs and fits. However, it looks like the Japanese brand at the helm closed due to COVID.

1 Like

Great part of Lulu is they will most likely hem those for free if that’s something you’re interested in.

hey @gremlingolfer got something for your closet: Premier Golf Polos

I’ve seen this one IRL and it’s amazing

4 Likes

I like that. Wonder what the fit is like.

How tall are you guis? This shit is wild man