EOI: Nest event at NSWGC?

Great idea! Keen to come in from Melbourne for this and more than likely make it an extended golf trip exploring the other courses there

1 Like

Put me down. 2-3 days is fine. Early to mid September I have some commitments but after that is fine.

I usually lurk and never comment but need to rep western Sydney. Also, last time I played NSWGC I was mega hungover and didn’t enjoy as much as I should have.

Was there any movement on this at all @ScottW? I know not ideal timing to ask as you just got to the States but trying to figure out some travel plans for later this year :man_shrugging:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Enjoy the trip!

Yes, chatted to Innes the other day who is keen to help out. I am thinking November as conditions have kicked on from winter by then but it’s not too hot usually. Gonna do some work on firming it up when I’m home (so after Easter).

4 Likes

This message sent from Thistle Dhu

(I see you on Instagram, you lucky bastard!)

1 Like

I know quite late, but if there is still room would love to be involved!

Not sure this is happening any more, now that @ScottW is a full-time podcaster/influencer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feels like a fair trade off for a new, Oz-centric golf pod!

1 Like

1 Like

Obviously, if both were an option you’d get no complaints from me

It’s mostly the unfortunate result of me trying to be simultaneously a full-time comms spinner, a full-time dad, a full-time housekeeper and a part-time golf podcaster and instagrammer. That’s how it feels lately, anyway!

I’m very close to being a golf podcaster who doesn’t play golf at this point.

I’m thinking March/April might be more realistic at this point but also happy to try to host people who are coming through Sydney this spring/summer as usual!

2 Likes

Just yanking your chain my man. I know how much a pain in the arse organising folks for a golf event can be, even getting the Perth contingent to commit to a 4 ball takes plenty these days :joy:

What are everyone’s thoughts of getting a pre-Christmas event going? I know this thread was originally NSWGC focused, but would be great to get out for a round with some fellow sickos anywhere in Greater Sydney