Driving Range Pet Peeves

Getting approached by the Asst. Pro for a unsolicited "hey man, if you want lessons, let me know… "

There is a “instagram golfer” that works at a public course near me that does this. Drives me insane. (and I could probably use the lessons)

You sound like a blast to play with!

the guy’s gotta make a living somehow

self admittedly I come off super not fun. In fairness some of the response was geared towards times I’m trying to really practice. Shit I swear guys I’m not that awful!!!

The kallassy’s swing magic was my jam back in the day! CharlesStrobe

Dude. Feeling you. From the rats and living in the structure at Rancho’s range to the burned-out mats at Van Nuys, this is truly a golfer’s wasteland.
I was so PUMPED to cough up the cash to get inside the ropes and use the “short game area” at Westchester…I imagined a series of greens, different lies, nice bunkers. What a let down. Just crushed.
I’ve actually driven to Long Beach just to hit off grass at Skylinks. So depressing.

And Golficity. Nothing better than stockbrokers handing out advice.

absolutely.

sounds like you are already taking the initiative by getting a space away from people. Congrats and good luck!

Music guy who evidently forgot his headphones. Listen to Theory of a Deadman somewhere else bro.