Double The Nuance, Double The Fun - aannddyy00 for President 22002200

This sounds strikingly similar to another politician promising to release documents but I can’t put my finger on it…

1 Like

Hillary’s emails?

4 Likes

I think this should be done if the NLU team decides to put his name on the ballot

1 Like

Obama’s birth certificate?

3 Likes

I already said it would be.

3 Likes

nandy’s fitting measurements?

You said when elected, I’m saying when the ballot is confirmed

Essentially the same thing.

3 Likes

Private accounts are sketch.

@aannddyy00 how do you reconcile the following statement with the fact that you are the most frequent poster in the 4th COVID thread.

Jesus, we really are bored.

9 Likes

Nixon and the contents of Howard Hunts safe?

1 Like

In his defense, COVID IV has been pretty tame, other threads have been showing smoke since it started

First of all, its dangerous to make such a broad statement.

Secondly, if 308 posts of 5489 are indicative of an entire thread, its possible youre taking things too seriously.

1 Like

Lol! That Avatar. :joy:

The election nominations are exactly what I needed today. giphy-2

2 Likes

Where are @jimithng23 and @JBors?

giphy

1 Like

Are we sure about this?? There have been a couple of nuclear level bombs detonated under your watch.

@aannddyy00 was @anon26814599 before @anon26814599 was @anon26814599. If there was a pot to be stirred or a dumpster burning, you could certainly find a trail of spoons and matches back to Omaha.

Since Cincinnati, we have seen less of @aannddyy00 (and many others). His private account is a whitewashing of the highest order.

13 Likes

You up for a game of Try to get the quarter as close to the wall as possible without touching because we’re degenerate gamblers?

2 Likes

I stand behind every post i’ve made. I can assure you, the books will be open in due time.