"Don't Stop Believing" - The Campaign of Halamalarky (@Hala-Mark-Rey) is Now SUSPENDED

Where’s laz been? Haven’t seen his mug for a while?

3 Likes

Now isn’t a great time, who he is (or isn’t) is being called in to question. Weird times 'round these parts, Brenda, aka the status quo

4 Likes

Yes. Every day.

3 Likes

@Hala-Mark-Rey I wish you luck in the upcoming election. If you win, I will do my best to help make the Refuge a better place.

2 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated! My campaign will be ran on the premise of my actions speaking louder than words. My contributions to The a Refuge have been noticed by some, so I don’t feel the need to engage in internet arguments and discussions about post counts and such. Lol.

5 Likes

Amen, I hear great things about your wine and cocktails classes. I’ll have to check one out in the near future.

1 Like

Yes. Please do! I haven’t formally an ounces it yet, but I’ll be doing a Whiskey class next week! I’d love to see you there!

2 Likes

@Hala-Mark-Rey Looking forward to the campaign!

Mr @BaxterMSP is already slinging mud trying to keep me down but I want you to know I’m here for a fair fight, let’s go!

2 Likes

I had no idea reading the polls was considered mud slinging now… Guess I’ll leave any campaign activities to my guy @Hala-Mark-Rey

2 Likes

No need to run away to mom, I’m all for back and forth but I just want a fair shot

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I AM OUT! Good luck to the rest of the candidates. I need to focus my time on figuring out how to generate more income now that I do not have a position to go back to once Chicago opens back up again.

This is the reality I am living with now. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to dedicate to a message board that hopefully our winning candidate can do in the future.

No hard feelings!

25 Likes

3 Likes

Best of luck! Wherever you end up will be the better for it!

3 Likes

Sorry dude.

You’ll bounce back bigger than ever.

3 Likes

Best of luck! When you are going through hell…keep going!

1 Like

Sorry to hear this @Hala-Mark-Rey. I’m hopeful you will find a great position in the near future. This whole situation sucks.

1 Like

Sorry about the job @Hala-Mark-Rey - I have no doubt you’ll find something great. Keep your head up.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. Best of luck in your search.

1 Like

Sorry @Hala-Mark-Rey - there’s clearly a market for your virtual classes, you’ll find something great.

2 Likes