"Don't Stop Believing" - The Campaign of Halamalarky (@Hala-Mark-Rey) is Now SUSPENDED

That settles it.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. Let us think on it and see if it’s possible

3 Likes

A Zoom debate is perfect doable. Just have everyone mute themselves, with the exception of the moderator and candidates. I do it every week with wine classes with as many as 40 people. Not problem!

3 Likes

Pretty clear that @Randy should be our Jim Lehrer style moderator with @Tron the bomb throwing sidekick. @Soly is the big money, national party fat cat whispering in the moderators ear. @djpie runs the A/V while @MerchCzar is denied entry due to the Secret Service discovering a photo of a weaponized “skullet”. It’s all coming together…

7 Likes

I’d gladly be proven wrong, but I think your class is just a little different than having potentially 5-7 people “debating” campaign policies

Not if the moderator mutes everyone but the person talking.

3 Likes

I believe the big man can keep order.

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t stop thinking about this.

Look I CANNOT WAIT to tee it up with such a fine gentleman as @Hala-Mark-Rey. Clearly a class act. Hopefully this happens at wild horse?

But there are some key misgivings here. I’m all for celebrating refugees. But let’s do it for the important things.

@Geaugolf first job is making ACEs. She was the original episode of Ace cam but she made it. One take. and it ended. But EAL realized it had SEO value so he buried the tapes.

@GRWhitehead should be offended. Try Bespoke passion project that brings joy to DOZENS. And no mention of the Flow? The defeat of gameshow hosts? Impeccable taste in IG accounts?

@Lazstradamus is known for many things. This might be 8. Or 9 on the list. And. “Precise”?

Do you even Refuge?

4 Likes

Where’s laz been? Haven’t seen his mug for a while?

3 Likes

Now isn’t a great time, who he is (or isn’t) is being called in to question. Weird times 'round these parts, Brenda, aka the status quo

4 Likes

Yes. Every day.

3 Likes

@Hala-Mark-Rey I wish you luck in the upcoming election. If you win, I will do my best to help make the Refuge a better place.

2 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated! My campaign will be ran on the premise of my actions speaking louder than words. My contributions to The a Refuge have been noticed by some, so I don’t feel the need to engage in internet arguments and discussions about post counts and such. Lol.

5 Likes

Amen, I hear great things about your wine and cocktails classes. I’ll have to check one out in the near future.

1 Like

Yes. Please do! I haven’t formally an ounces it yet, but I’ll be doing a Whiskey class next week! I’d love to see you there!

2 Likes

@Hala-Mark-Rey Looking forward to the campaign!

Mr @BaxterMSP is already slinging mud trying to keep me down but I want you to know I’m here for a fair fight, let’s go!

2 Likes

I had no idea reading the polls was considered mud slinging now… Guess I’ll leave any campaign activities to my guy @Hala-Mark-Rey

2 Likes

No need to run away to mom, I’m all for back and forth but I just want a fair shot

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I AM OUT! Good luck to the rest of the candidates. I need to focus my time on figuring out how to generate more income now that I do not have a position to go back to once Chicago opens back up again.

This is the reality I am living with now. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to dedicate to a message board that hopefully our winning candidate can do in the future.

No hard feelings!

25 Likes

3 Likes