Desert Classic 2019

Phil. -11 though 16 holes

-12 60 for Phil today

Leftward did indeed Schalack LQ today

Curtis with a 64 too :ok_hand:t2:, the bump is real.

Steve Marino currently 2-way T3. He needs a solo third this week to retain conditional PGA Tour status; as it stands, he would lose his membership by 1.4 points.

Paging Brian Gay’s wife.

Hopefully Curtis can string together a good round today and surpass Phil. That would be the most epic NLU bump for him.

Just so everyone remembers, this does go down as a NLU bump if Phil holds on. First official event for him since his pod.

And yes, Tiger’s first event post-pod is next week. Gird your loins.

Wasn’t the Hero World Challenge after he was on the pod?

I would like to think of the NLU bump as a sentient being who would not acknowledge such a silly-season event.

One of the more fascinating things about this tournament are all the guys not exempt next week fighting to get into the top 10 get eligible next week:

Bozzelli, Gooch, Marino, Badds…

Awesome ending. So happy to see that dude get his first victory. Absolute life changer

That was hella entertaining!
Happy Adam won, huge for him.

That shot on 18 was ridiculous. Then jammed the putt in Phil’s face. Awesome stuff

Seeing people blow up on social media over a bad call in the NFL game, I’m glad I was watching this great finish instead of that trash league.

Forgot that @djpie did a podcast with Adam last fall for TGJ. Need to give that a re-listen