Dbd 2020: Why live under par when you can double it? // PRESIDENT-ELECT

When you say high handicapper, how high? Are you a true high handicapper or just a vanity high handicapper?

2 Likes

A true high handicapper. I’ll let some of my playing companions answer for me @NanerMan @Just-a-little-right @ColoniusFunk @ATLtoRDU33 @Joezwickl @Very.chipper @CrucialTaunt

2 Likes

Isn’t it true you posted an 82 last month? When was the last time you posted a triple digit score?

This man may identify as a high capper, but the people will be the judge.

3 Likes

I would probably call you a mid handicapper.

2 Likes

The average male USGA handicap is 14.4 ( or was as of 2017). Are you above or below average?

1 Like

Some GHIN screenshots

1 Like

Slightly above today according to GHIN (14.2)

@Double_Bogey_Dave is a great guie and I played golf with him several times and he is a true high handicapper.

2 Likes

Dave was the first refugee I played with, and he immediately made it clear how welcoming and fun the refuge can be. There is no one else I would want to represent the refuge as a leader

4 Likes

The mid handicap can understand the trials and tribulations of all.

4 Likes

I’ve had the good fortune to play a round with our 4 of our 5 founders.

@djpie, @soly @Tron @Randy am I a high handicapper?

Thanks Fluff! Great seeing you at Tobacco Road on Sunday!

Funny story, about that first round. Fluff and I were paired with a gui who had an all Cobra bag (other than the Armlock Odyssey) with one length irons, knit iron covers, Puma Hi Tops, Puma joggers, and a Puma Shirt.

1 Like

Played with @Double_Bogey_Dave at Pinehurst, where we lost to @djpie and @alexshreff 2 down. (you can’t make that up…) Can confirm that DBD carries a double digit HDCP.

Looking forward to casting my vote for DBD in the elections.

2 Likes

I played so bad, I bought the drinks.

2 Likes

*we… we played so bad. It was a team effort all the way!

1 Like

Baptized in the font of Bryson at the church of Richard Flower

2 Likes

Mid-Capper, High-Capper, it doesn’t matter. The most important thing is that there is not a single person that I have ever played golf with who was more openly hospitable and genuinely kind and interesting as @Double_Bogey_Dave. He takes the game of golf just as seriously as it needs to be taken for amateurs, and pretty much created the ultimate Players Club with the RACDG (You can ALWAYS get a game with this group) that has made my golf life infinitely more enjoyable.

If I had anything negative to say, I would say it, but I don’t. Thanks for all you have already done to make golf more fun for me, and if you can do even a fraction of that for the citizens of the Refuge, you are an EASY choice!

6 Likes

I knew Petey’s dad, Moses. He ran the parking lots in downtown Greenville.

1 Like

It seems like you’ve done a great job of fostering a golfing community in your area, and that people have taken a lot of enjoyment from it.

Do you think you’d be able to use your potential position to build and develop golfing communities in Roll Call areas that haven’t taken off quite as strongly as yours has? Ultimately, this falls on the players in those communities, but I’m curious if you feel you could extend your influence beyond your local community to improve other chapters.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Greatly appreciated, the Carolinas RACDG is great because of the guis in it. I really enjoy hanging with you and the rest of the guis.

Grateful to @The_Cad_Says for bestowing us Refugees with the RACDG.

1 Like