#davegret

As my reign comes to a close, i’d like to open up a new thread to those who happen to already be experiencing what has been described across the internet as #davegret.

Many are saying they wished they voted another way, cough @davidc cough. This is a safespace for those wishing to express their regret.

14 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave lives within driving distance of me so I’m holding out hope he uses his powers to benefit me.

3 Likes

I suppose cronyism is a valid reason to vote for someone.

7 Likes

Pretty much anywhere is “within driving distance” if you’ve got the time & gas money… lousy reasoning.

6 Likes

I’m just nervous that there is a lot of back-room wheeling and dealing going on in the upcoming administration…even asked for an update, and am told “I will update tomorrow” which just so happens to be the start of the term

2 Likes

Ok fair enough, I’m close enough that playing 36 holes in a day is doable.

I personally have really enjoyed the non-police state that’s been the refuge for the past month. Really love learning about all of the dudes trips that definitely deserve new posts and mega-overpriced old equipment that’s hit the Silk Road with minimal resistance. Glad to see we are turning over a new leaf.

16 Likes

lol @ driving distance

He wants to talk about driving distance?

2 Likes

Is it January 2021 in here?

1 Like

I wish.

Bryson will have 3 majors under his belt and our minds will have been changed drastically.

2 Likes

I expressed that original opinion in what can only be described as a shameless attempt to garner some form of quid pro quo moving forward. What can I offer Dave? I don’t know. But, put simply,

7e8eaa54235f2bba52ca4f7a6f535feb

2 Likes

I had no intention of voting, opened the thread and accidentally clicked the poll for Dave, and was unable to unvote per my personal wishes. I state my #davegret.

2 Likes

Wow!

I wonder how pervasive this issue was throughout the election process?

Surely it had to have been widespread considering the results.

Its not a new idea.

3 Likes

A fellow Floridian! Nice. I grew up in South Florida.

1 Like

Is @Double_Bogey_Dave a government agent with the sole purpose of making the refuge r/golf? My column:

11 Likes

@djpie taking part in the thread as well. Sad.

1 Like

Honestly I thought it was cute how excited he was until it hit reddit. I liked it.

743 upvotes though…

Wait, what is going on? Or what did I do?

1 Like

I’m beginning to think you rigged an election per @mshriver3’s experience.

1 Like