Daily Deals of the Day

Got a good deal to share? Do it here…

1 Like

Can we get a vetting system so only good deals are added, that way this doesn’t become a Quasi reddit thread

A must follow on Twitter is @dealtrackergolf. Tweets deals/promo codes daily.

If anyone needs golf shoes, Ecco is offering 40% off sale styles on their site with coupon SUMMER19

2 Likes

Decent deal on Vice balls until July 4th.
Buy 5 dozen, get 1 free.
Turns out to be $20/dozen

2 Likes

Golf Etail running a solid apparel sale right now

Adidas polos for $17.99…plus extra 10% off and free shipping if you buy 2 and i think they got sketcher shorts for $17.99 also

https://www.golfetail.com/golf-apparel/shirts/

As a golf-adjacent offering, RTIC soft-sided coolers are currently 50% off this week. Steal of a deal for those in the market.

1 Like

Anyone wear the Callaway Balboa’s? $44 through Golf Moose

I have a friend who wears them, and I’ve seen a few others wearing them. He wears them because they’re cheap.

My caveat would be that they’re mesh and therefore not waterproof, so one sideways step on a rainy day and your round is ruined. I always go with leather.

1 Like

Want 2 dozen of the ugliest balls you can buy? Only $80!
https://www.taylormadegolf.com/TP5-Pix-Golf-Balls/DW-WZ906.html?utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ball&utm_content=tp5-pix-promo

2 Likes

callaway should stop making shoes all together IMO

2 Likes

they really push these balls in advertisements and they look horrific

1 Like

awful

1 Like

Oh yeah these would definitely be “fair weather” shoes

Amazon is having their annual Prime Day coming up on July 15-16. Not sure about golf specific deals, but I’m sure there will be at least some golf-adjacent deals

2 Likes

Subscribed to this thread…great follow req on @golfdealtracker

2 Likes

There were a lot of deals on Callaway gear last year.

Bonobos is having 30% off everything starting tomorrow (and presumably through the weekend?). Not sure if there is a code or if the discount automatically shows up in the cart.

If you haven’t tried their golf shorts/pants, this is as good of a discount as you’ll find. Shorts should go for ~$48.

4 Likes

This is such bad timing. I love their highland shorts more than anything and wear them nonstop on and off the course.

1 Like

Nice G4 sale on now