Community Community Thread

Hey there. Hi. Hello. Welcome to the Community thread.

I’ve had too many conversations with users in the DMs and have mentioned it in too many other threads to not give this wonderful show its own space.

We can talk about whatever we want and maybe at some point we’ll start some sort of re-watch and watch party. Let the fun begin!

8 Likes

3 Likes

Did community just show up on US Netflix? I’ve seen so many people talking about it during quarantine. Anyways really enjoyable show, especially the first couple seasons. Might be due for a rewatch as it’s been probably 18 months

2 Likes

Yes. And the rewatch starts now

1 Like

Fine I’m in-between shows anyways. The funniest part of the show might of been when the other actors/writers were using #PearceOrChevy to tweet all the outrageous shit Chevy was saying on set

1 Like

Can’t quite remember when, but I think it came to US Netflix in…March?

1 Like

Season 2 may be as good as tv gets. The whole cast (minus Chevy of course) just did a charity table read if you haven’t seen it.

7 Likes

Table Read!

Q&A following table read

Zoom chat part of podcast

1 Like

So good to see dong lover is still in contact with all of them - keeps my hope alive for #sixseasonsandamovie

2 Likes

I noticed Canadian Netflix got a huge dump (hehe) of content recently

Rewatching it currently. A lot of the recurring characters show up a lot later than I initially thought. One of my favourite Magnitude scenes

3 Likes

What timeline are we in?

1 Like

I’m so here for this thread.

I never watched the last two seasons until last month. It’s up and down but I’m glad I finished it because at one time it was my favorite show. The dean’s peanut rap alone makes it worth finishing the series.

1 Like

When I look quickly at your avatar sometimes I get Abed vibes

1 Like

Community is my go to every time I see PinHigh respond to a post.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure I binged the first 2 seasons in like 3 days when I was supposed to be studying for exams. I did not so well on exams

2 Likes

haven’t watched the final 2 or 3 seasons either but I’ve seen that and it’s soooooo fucking good

1 Like

This is MY THREAD. Currently in the middle of a rewatch, took 2nd in a trivia contest when the fourth season came back from the break, and the Law and Order homage may be my favorite 30 min comedy epi ever

2 Likes

It’s so hard to pick a favorite episode. Also in the middle of a rewatch and had my ideas of the episodes I loved just to be surprised by so many others

1 Like