CINCY3 Auction: Round for 2 at Philadelphia Cricket Club (CLOSED EARLY!)

jeezus christ……wtf is going on here.

you people are incredible. I can’t wait to see you next week.

12 Likes

$6000.00

21 Likes

16 Likes

9 Likes

is this a good place to restate my standing offer that if someone pays off my student loans I will fly to Japan, learn how to hand-forge irons and wedges, and then build them a set of those clubs?

22 Likes

I’ll spend the 3rd of my 100 Refuge posts to say, holy shit this is exhilarating.

15 Likes

Jokes aside, it’s incredible that one round of golf is raising this much money for Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital.

If you are bummed you can’t bid on this round of golf at PCC but have money burning a hole in your pocket, consider purchasing some raffle tickets to have the chance to win some absolute gems.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/cincy-3-0-the-all-star-at-avon-fields-buy-raffle-tickets-and-bid-in-auctions-post-963/57420/971?u=therealmarkymark

9 Likes

Well…Saw this thread for the first time and thought “I’d be willing to drop some money to play this and it’s an easy day trip for me.” Then I started scrolling down…

in and out

In all seriousness, great job guys. Fucking awesome to see this much money going to charity.

15 Likes

17 Likes

Some Sunday evening reflections:

This was a really kind gesture of both @Onehandicap and @2puttbogey1 to have a fun bidding war for benefitting Cincinnati Children’s. It’s great to see the money raised be in the spirit of our event, but even better that we can do good with just bunch of virtual connections.

Our host donor was so blown away by the attention and bids that this lot got, that he threw in a few sweeteners for the winner to enjoy. More importantly, he has offered for both bidders to match the highest bid for to win an equal auction bundle. After some private messages, we’ve agreed to a $6k bid being matched by both bidders.

So with a whirlwind of a Friday here, and some serious generosity, I am CLOSING this auction early, and saying a big thank you to both @2puttbogey1 and @Onehandicap for $12,000 of charitable giving going towards Cincinnati Children’s on behalf of NLU, the Refuge, and Cincy 3.0. What a way to kickoff the event week. Lots more to come!

DB

53 Likes

5 Likes

holy wow!!!

insert all the gifs here. omg.

5 Likes

7 Likes

And this thread is why this dumb website is just the best. Hell yes everyone!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.