Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

It hasn’t been confirmed, man.

2 Likes

Speaking of waitlist, I think I’m like 4th in line to volunteer to give up my golf spot for you to be there…so like, just be there

5 Likes

I already bought my plane ticket. I’ll be there with my face painted and Wild Cherry Pepsi hat.

4 Likes

He’s playing both sides of the coin currently.

Is the NIT in jax even a set in stone thing yet? I got an invite but haven’t heard anything. I can see the schedule the NLU guys put up in another thread for nit qualis but that’s it.

1 Like

Gonna need you to get your invited ass outta here

4 Likes

My spot as 24th alternate is now for sale. I will start the auction at 1 cheese coney (skyline) and 2 mr. pibbs.

3 Likes

Does that mean Cheerwine is a name brand Roy Rogers?

(someone please flag @almostscratchonce 's comment, the non nested apparently have been handcuffed)

Cheerwine is… ok. It gets the Yuengling effect. It tastes better when you can’t get it where you live. When you can it is average.

2 Likes

Duel

3 Likes

I’ll ride to Valhalla with you for Cheerwine

1 Like

Between soda and baseball there is very rich earth till from a scripting standpoint.

Also am I crazy or were the 80s and 90s just a golden era for soda themed clothing? You don’t see it in stores that much these days.

2 Likes

Vanilla Coke has entered the chat

5 Likes

7 Likes

Good/great like once, maybe twice, a year.

How does cherry vanilla rank? Might be the one that comes off the bench and has a spectacular game, but then quickly gets lost in the GOAT talks.

y’all…I drink soda like once, maybe twice a year…

and then…it’s a crown and coke.

last november……it was Trish DeLish and a cherry coke.

so in conclusion……booze and coke. got it…

5 Likes

Cherry vanilla has to be custom mix like sonic or a restaurant I used to go to as a kid. The bottle version is sub par compared to coke with cherry and vanilla mixed in.

2 Likes

I was just gonna say I don’t trust those pinheads at coke to get the mixture right. They want to make a soda that appeals to both the cherry people and vanilla people, can’t have either stand out too much or it will offend the other camp.