Chunks at the Chuck (Alameda, CA): It was a Blast!

For @Waffles, @TGray and anyone else thinking about coming in from out of town for this … YES, PLEASE. We’d love to meet you, have you out, and the more the merrier. Sign the F up!

8 Likes

Interested to very interested, depending on final date. Can call it a “work trip” to get a pass from the wife, just need to work around a couple things in March…

5 Likes

New company I’m joining has an office in Oakland - you better believe I’m gonna try and swing this as a work trip.

5 Likes

Would it help if i send you all a faux calendar invite with attached agenda for our saturday meeting in march?

4 Likes

A Friday invite would be more compelling. . .practice round?

3 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt… but a Thursday meeting might be best. Fly in Weds, meeting Thursday, be criminal to fly away before the weekend…

3 Likes

Loving all of this chatter. Getting the juices flowing. Going to be such a great weekend.

3 Likes

Guarantee it won’t be raining like it was at Langdon Farms…

4 Likes

Or Gearhart, or Witch, or my round yesterday at Quail Valley :slight_smile:

Needless to say, my gear has been tested and found sufficient for Bandon in 2 weeks!

1 Like

Here! Hold this umbrella, will ya???

1 Like

Yes! @hannajb8 @Josh-P we need both Gearhart Josh(es) coming to this event :grinning:

2 Likes

You guys say this as it is pouring in Alameda right now with winds gusting up to 45mph :joy:

1 Like

I make no promises for Denver @Josh-P , but I’ll try to represent the dry southwest… pending approval from the boss once date set :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there if they’ll have me - just a hop over the mountains for me

4 Likes

You coming from Reno?

Home course, favorite course. I’m in. Also happy to play this most weeks if there are other local chunkers in here.

4 Likes

A local guy who just posted for the first time! Welcome! Be sure to hit up the Bay Area thread as well. Lots of guys (and a few gals) here who would love to tee it up.

3 Likes

Let’s go!! Also…where you been Shane? :grinning: Let’s launch em!

1 Like

Hit me up man, I just moved to Alameda and am hitting the Chuck up on the regular.

Thanks for the welcome, folks! See you on the links

1 Like