Cheraw Showdown - NIT Mega Qualifier June 3, 2023

Are there any plans for a post-event hang of any kind?

everyone is welcome to hang at the course as long as they would like.

Unfortunately due to some family items I will not be hanging around too long. @Swing_hard_and_hope is also bouncing to get back to his lovely newborn.

@Deven75 will be hanging around until all the winners are determined and will have the requisite trophies and such.

My plan is anyone who tees off early and looks like they may be a “winner” will take a picture of them with the NLU provided trophy and then mail when we determine the champion.

The competition committee is meeting this afternoon to discuss ties. More info to come.

2 Likes

Big January 6 potential here

1 Like

I can assure you if you spout off I will bury you under the jail.

8 Likes

Wow threats of political prisoners? Things are getting eerie

2 Likes

I technically know more than I did this morning…

12 Likes

I wish someone would have sent out an email…

8 Likes

3f2

3 Likes

7 Likes

Due to a family emergency I have to pull out of the event. I have a hotel room for grabs Friday night if anyone has interest in a discounted room 2 queen beds.

4 Likes

Is this like yesterday when you posted this? Should we expect this again tomorrow morning then the actual news in the afternoon?

5 Likes

@dclthomas and myself are staying over at the SpringHill Suites down the road on Saturday night. Looks like they have a pretty nice outdoor patio/pool and restaurant/bar area if anyone is sticking around and wants to hang. Doesn’t look like there are too many other options in the area.

5 Likes

@fourleafgrover has promised to be bringing the vibes too!

3 Likes

Truly who could say.

1 Like

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE… The Tee Times

Your registration will include golf (with cart if desired, lunch, and even some tee gifts. The remaining money will be donated, updates to come.

If you have any MAJOR issues here please reach out, if its minor we don’t want to hear it.

14 Likes

Hope everything is ok @Paden!! Take care friend…

3 Likes

Thanks to the organizers for putting on a really great event. Course was really solid and got to meet a bunch of people. Can’t wait for another one.

12 Likes

@Trumpet15 I need a better picture of you with the trophy. Please post in here or DM me

2 Likes

A geologist, a lawyer, and a doctor play golf in the woods. Rock, paper, scissors. Enjoyed it out there, and thanks again to all the organizers. Good game, Robby and Nick.

4 Likes

Great playin with you today. Hope we get another round again soon.

3 Likes