Candler Park Players - March 20th Atlanta, GA - Tee Sheet in Post 47, @OliveLoaf calls for Wind

I am unfortunately out on this event now.

I’d love to make this like a regular league type thing maybe once a month over the summer.

2 Likes

I’ll be there but I second this

2 Likes

15 on the signup sheet and 10 paid.

1 Like

Today is your day bro…

Tee times are booked. 2:06, 2:24, 2:42 then 4:12, 4:30: 4:48. Once the group in front reaches the green, the next group can tee off. Groups will be assigned the week of.

1 Like

Any chance to still pay and play? All good if not. Totally slipped my mind this morning.

Just a thought:

• 3-club challenge from the Blue (back) tees
  • 1-club challenge from the White tees

Would add some variety in terms of clubs/yardages hit.

1 Like

I have two spots open. Payments options in post 16 above.

1 Like

Thanks! Paid.

1 Like

Agree with blue then white tees. Also the club you use for the one club round does not need to be one of the clubs that you use for the three club round.

1 Like

Candler-Park-Scorecard-By-Bench-Craft-Company-1

One coveted spot remaining. Who is going to step up?

Had a brain fart and forgot to pay on Friday. Just sent through!

1 Like

And @rgheusel takes Sung-Jae’s unclaimed spot. 12 players strong.

3 Likes

Pairings going up tomorrow. I take bribes for special requests. @Bird I will pair you and your plus one together if you promise NOT to bring the Fireball.

Do you guys want to be paired with the same people for both rounds or mix it up each round?

1 Like

Would you rather have flights of mad dog?

Id rather not vomit

1 Like

No Grape?

1 Like

Maybe I’ll just get a gift card for Buddy’s and the winner of the 1 club round can pick out their own favorite flavor

1 Like

I’d say mix it up if you can.

Also, please do not pair me with @mshriver3 or @RangerB as 1. I play with them enough and 2. I never play well with them.

1 Like