CANCELED :( Lake City Jamboree, Couer d’Alene, ID, July 17-19

President @aannddyy00 is to be engaged in a fully-sanctioned Duel in the heartland, good Sir. This is not just some golf event.

1 Like

Listen, there is the TC way… and there is… this.

2 Likes

Fer sure, I’ll be following the action closely!.. from Idaho :smiling_imp:

So my options are wandering through @The_Cad_Says’s garden(s) with a bottle of champagne

Or

hmm…

8 Likes

Likelihood this matter will reach the Refuge Supreme Court: High.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve never seen a clearer case for charges in all my time on the Refuge. He should be forced to stand outside Cad’s estate while watching others enjoy themselves from a distance.

2 Likes

The real tragedy is Justice @Sarah’s potential participation in the conspiracy. These proceedings are likely to shake the Refuge to its very core. This is a sad day for the community.

3 Likes

Might have to look for some classic scripting for this one

1 Like

We were talking about this! Haha this might be the first time I really feel comfortable rocking a cardigan on the course :joy:

@Zocco I feel like you could pull off the pink/salmon pants

2 Likes

This isn’t the first time two events have been scheduled for the same weekend. We had two events this most recent weekend. The unsanctioned Scotland trip and NLU trip. No wrongdoing. People are free to gather and drink mint juleps at their discretion

2 Likes

I own salmon pants.

plz put this on my gravestone

I somehow already knew

1 Like

None of them overlapped with an official Duel event. You remind me of Justice William O. Douglas…hanging on far too long and clinging to your position of power.

1 Like

I’m going lavender skirt with argyle sweater

And everyone can rock cardigans!

1 Like

It could be a pre-corona fever talking, but I suddenly feel motivated to rethink my wardrobe. I’m so bored of blue/grey. I need summer colors.

loud and classy, living for it!

are you attacking my PNW wardrobe?! totally agree though, especially for the actual summer. Trying to find some mix of all over print and bright colors, which is so different than my normal clothes haha

1 Like

Listen, you can rest assured that should this matter come before the Court, I will keep an open mind and carefully consider all f̶a̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶v̶a̶l̶e̶n̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶ arguments.

1 Like

I wear shades of blue on blue every day.

Right now I have on blue shoes, blue socks, blue pants

It saddens me that my learned friend would rather me sit at home and stew than engage in good times and good spirits with my PNW brethren

1 Like