Can I like Bryson? The Gang Debates Using Exercise Machines & PEDs To WIN A MAJOR

We still love our big golfer!

2 Likes

Nice duck

1 Like

He can’t even keep it together after three putting from 12 feet.

I think Bryson needs some balance in his life. Get a girl, or a guy, or even a dog…as an armchair observer his singular focus does not seem great for his mental health. Even Tiger had a few dates in his prime.

2 Likes

This generated an audible laugh from me.

5 Likes

He’s really fragile, in part because he thinks he can or tries to control every single variable, which is impossible in golf, so he cannot handle any level of uncertainty. That obsession has made him a very, very good golfer, but it absolutely crushes him when course conditions are not LUP-land. Perfect quote I saw about him on Twitter the other day:

2 Likes

@DuckDuckHook we’ve been waiting for you.

You saying Bryson needs to become a regular at the local TGI Fridays?

1 Like

He’s like that poker player (whose name escapes me) that is horrified when someone beats them with luck and not using robot math to min/max their way to victory.

2 Likes

He’s pacing off his pitch again. This shit should be illegal.

2 Likes

giphy-2

World Long Drive is on and it’s a million times less impressive now that Bryson is doing this every week on the PGA tour

1 Like

Here to officially eat crow.

Good for Bryson, had some squirrelly moments but battled through and didn’t beat himself up like he always does and it def showed.

Get ready for arrogance levels like we’ve never seen before

2 Likes

Has anyone checked on @Sarah? Is she just watching the final round on repeat, or in drunken stupor from celebrating since last evening?

2 Likes

who can say?

4 Likes

Any doubt that Bryson had two whole pie’s from Sal’s post round?

I can’t wait for the Oscar-winning documentary that discovers exactly how much gear he was on

I mean, uh, super happy for the very cool golfer in the very cool hat that we all love.

6 Likes

A golf documentary would never pass the Academy’s new diversity requirements.

2 Likes

But think of all the adversity he’s overcome.

I liked Bryson until i saw him on Eric Trump’s Instagram. I will now politely ask for a seat amongst the haters.

5 Likes

Can I like Bryson? The answer is an unequivocal and emphatic no. It was no before I saw this photo, but this is confirmation.

One of the comments was good. Does Eric Trump have his name on his clothes so he doesn’t forget it or so his dad doesn’t?

10 Likes